Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

BattleBlock Theater

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Apr 03, 2013

Players are shipwrecked on a mysterious island and then forced to partake in deadly "performances" for the entertainment of a crowd of cats.

Save problems?

Forkstik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Forkstik

Hey there I just played through the first chapter, then quit the game. I then started it up 2 hours later and the game started right back at the beginning, although I still have all the gems and stuff I collected in my first play through. Has anyone had similar problems? Thx!

rjpelonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

I can't say that I have, though the game does request that you exit back to main menu before quitting the game to ensure there are no stnanks in saving. On the brightside, hey, you get to earn even more gems and yarns this way and maybe even A++ any stages you might not have.

Chojin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@forkstik: This might not be your problem at all, but I also thought the game hadn't saved, before I realized there are separate saves for single player and co-op. Gems and unlocked heads seem to carry over though.

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#4 chaser324  Moderator

The game does specifically say that you should exit to the main menu before quitting, so that could be your issue. However, I think I recall Castle Crashers having quite a few save issues, so it's not too surprising that there might be some here.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.