Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield 1

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Oct 21, 2016

The long-running Battlefield series goes even further back in time in the 15th installment, this time to the first World War.

Be wary? I guess?

boysef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

So was playing a few matches just now and was having trouble connecting with my squadmates, our usual go to is exiting out and then closing the application. Usually works perfectly fine, only in this case when I went to load back in (PS4) there was no BF1 logo or any trace of it besides my save files on my hdd! In the blink of an eye some how my ps4 went from closing the application to full on deleting the entire thing. Currently redownloading it from the store thankfully but still... has this happened to anyone else? Is this a 'Battlefest" mess? Anyway be aware that this could-maybe-probably be a thing.

meteora3255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

Are you sure you closed it? I thought I did this once while I was steaming but after going back to the tape I clicked delete.

flasaltine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Are you sure you closed it? I thought I did this once while I was steaming but after going back to the tape I clicked delete.

I have done this before too.

boysef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I can't be 100% sure, but if I had you would think that there would be a deletion bar that would have popped up even briefly... Plus the 'close application' option is right at the top and I didn't scroll down to select anything else. Very possible I am an idiot though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.