Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield 1943

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Jul 08, 2009

Return to the Pacific Theater in this simpler, downloadable, console-exclusive sequel to the massive World War II first-person shooter Battlefield 1942. It was later shut down on December 2023.

Battlefield 1943 Half Off On Xbox Live Marketplace, Worth It?

Dangazzm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Dangazzm

So its 600 Microsoft points right now so less than 9.99 which is a pretty good price but my biggest problem that I don't know about is. I own this on the PS3 LOVED it and still do but it just won't work on the PS3 something blew up or something and it still doesn't work to my knowledge but I could be wrong. So the question is, does Xbox have this problem? I tried the Demo and it seemed like there were plenty of people and no lag, joining the game took nearly no time at all... it was like 100 times better than the PS3!  

So, I leave it to all of you. Do you think it is worth getting now at the discounted price? Why, or why not? 

P.s. are there issues with joining with a friend or two?

ProfessorEss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By ProfessorEss
    I haven't played it for a while but when I did it worked great, there were plenty of people playing and no notable amount of lag.

@Dangazzm said:
    P.s. are there issues with joining with a friend or two? "
    Yeah, it's easy to join with friends and has a "spawn by friend" option.
    Dangazzm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Dangazzm
    @ProfessorEss said:
    " I haven't played it for a while but when I did it worked great, there were plenty of people playing and no notable amount of lag.

@Dangazzm said:
    P.s. are there issues with joining with a friend or two? "
    Yeah, it's easy to join with friends and has a "spawn by friend" option. "
    Sounds pretty solid thus far! I always get confused when people say this game has huge problems because I know the PS3 did... and DOES but yea so its good to see at least the Xbox got a functional Battlefield 1943 so I can FINALLY enjoy it! :D

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.