Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield 1943

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Jul 08, 2009

Return to the Pacific Theater in this simpler, downloadable, console-exclusive sequel to the massive World War II first-person shooter Battlefield 1942. It was later shut down on December 2023.

Looking for Battlefield 1943 Aviator Hat Codes for BFHeroes!!

Hydrallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hydrallic

...i don't play Battlefield 1943 but i heard that EA sent out a code for a aviator hat to be used in Battlefield Heroes!! ...i play Battlefield Heroes and was wondering if anyone from Battlefield 1943 could hook me up with a Royals Redeem code for the aviator hat...if so, email me the code at hydrallics@yahoo.com ...that would be so awesome!!

Thanks a bunch and w00t to the cool person that can hook this up for me ...it will go to good use i promise you lolz!! 

rallier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By rallier

Watch out though i always shoot those with exclusive items first ^^

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.