Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield 2

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Jun 21, 2005

DICE's large-scale multiplayer shooter moves to the present day in this acclaimed sequel, whose online community has remained active for nearly a decade.

Trivia Question Has a Typo?

dhandle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By dhandle

In Battlefield 2, the player can use shaulder-fired Stinger missiles?

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

If it's a major typo that could be confusing to other people, flag it and move on. If it's a minor thing that most people will hardly notice, just ignore it and move on. This one seems like it might confuse some people, so flag it.

dhandle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By dhandle

Sounds good, sorry for the post.

RyanJW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By RyanJW

Could use a way of editing the trivia, really. I forgot to mention that my questions were related to TF2 (although that doesn't seemed to have stopped people understanding them), and can't see any way to fix it. :(

DXSSI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By DXSSI

Trivia isn't allowed to be edited since people could theoretically find ways to cheat somehow, but I think self-editing/deletion should be okay if no one has answered the question yet. 

In my time submitting questions, I've made typos, omitted details I wanted to include, beaten the association box to the punch by typing in the full name of the game and hitting Tab to move on to the question box before it identifies what I was looking for (resulting in no question association), and even broken the damn thing by including very, very long trivia answers (resulting in the game displaying a question with no multiple choice to select from.)  99% of my stuff is flawless but it would be nice to be able to fix the stuff if you catch it right away.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.