Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield 3

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Oct 25, 2011

Battlefield 3 is DICE's third numerical installment in the Battlefield franchise. It features a single player and co-operative campaign, as well as an extensive multiplayer component.

Anyone still playing on 360?

rotorious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By rotorious

As the title states, kinda curious as to wether or not anyone still plays online on the 360 from the community. Looking to maybe get together with a few bombers and get a good squad going. My GT is : zigyybardust.

brundlefly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By brundlefly

I do almost every night. "The Batman JLA" is my gamertag. No quotations, obviously.

Are you on Battlelog?

strainedeyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By strainedeyes

I just upped to premium not too long ago. Will probably be on it less now with all the new games coming, but feel free to add me: StrainedEyes

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4  Edited By Seppli

EA recently posted some brag stats about BF3. It sold 17 million copies thus far, and over 2 million Premium buy-ins, and roughly 6 million unique active users each month across all platforms.

In other words. Don't worry about it. The Battlefield playerbase is a crazy bunch, and plentiful.

Jetpaction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Jetpaction

Yes, I am! Would also like to play in a (Bomb)squad. Only thing is i'm in Europe, so it might be a little bit laggy with US players. Add me if you want, gamer tag: Jetpaction

smeddly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By smeddly

I'm still on it, same as above post though, also in europe so maybe a bit laggy, gamertag: Iron Norris

kermoosh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By kermoosh

yea sure i still play every now and then. although i don't have premium and the maps. GT: Spiltmilk21

JerichoBlyth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By JerichoBlyth

I play the PC version every 2-3 days with an Xbox 360 pad if that counts...and I always finish at the top end of the leaderboard too, so fuck all you mouse and keyboard Nazi's.

eggshellskull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just started playing again as a diversion from legal reading (Law School).

Feel free to hit me up.

Gamertag; EggshellSkull

Nivash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still playing from time to time, I'm currently on a bit of binge actually. I don't know what it is with BF3, but I don't really seem to get fully burnt out on it after a couple months like I get with most multiplayer FPS'. Probably the variety. I'm from Sweden so lag and time zones might not be the most compatible with some of you, but my gamertag is Nivash.

Mahonay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@nivash said:

Still playing from time to time, I'm currently on a bit of binge actually. I don't know what it is with BF3, but I don't really seem to get fully burnt out on it after a couple months like I get with most multiplayer FPS'. Probably the variety. I'm from Sweden so lag and time zones might not be the most compatible with some of you, but my gamertag is Nivash.

Same sort of thing happening with me. I've really been putting a lot of extra hours into this game lately. And I've been playing since launch day. The satisfying feel of the gun play, the huge variety in maps, the emergent game play, it just lends it's self incredibly well to re-playability. I've actually been having friends just getting into BF3 over the past month or two, so it's been fun training people up.

chiboi34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By chiboi34

I play a good amount and I prefer players with mics. GT: chiboi34

Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
    deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Finally got around to buying the Premium Edition. Love the game. Seems that plenty of folks share the opinion. The playerbase is huge. I'm never without a lobby to jump into.

Entreri10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

I play a fair bit but I dont have endgame aftermath and armored kill yet....my GT is Entreri10 if anyone wants to play

rotorious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I finally got it....a few months late I know. Anyone that's still gettin down like James Brown add me: ziggybardust

DoubleKR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rotorious: I was just about to make a post about this.
    I've been schooling and with the summer coming I'm ready to play with some awesome dudes on the Giantbomb.

So, sent me a message letting me know you're a bomber and add me GT: DoubleKR.
    I would be playing with my best friend EpicSteve, but he has upgraded to the PC.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.