Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield 3

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Oct 25, 2011

Battlefield 3 is DICE's third numerical installment in the Battlefield franchise. It features a single player and co-operative campaign, as well as an extensive multiplayer component.

Karkand glitch?

SpawnMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By SpawnMan

So I got the limited edition of BF3 and loaded the multiplayer update, which I suppose also loaded the Karkand maps at the same time, because I can play them. However, on the marketplace the Karkand DLC is still listed as purchasable for 1200MSP (shouldn't it be listed as bought?) and I do not have access to the achievements associated with the pack! For example, I took a swim in the Hotel pool for the "Jaws" achievement, but it didn't unlock. They don't even show up on my dashboard achievement list either - the only way I knew about these achievements was through the Giantbomb site, seeing as it doesn't say you get achievements from the pack on the DLC page or anywhere else.

So am I doing something wrong? Is there a fix? Could it be that the achievements don't pop unless you have bought the pack not via the limited edition? : /

pweidman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By pweidman

My achieves are there and the DLC is still shown for 1200 msps so there's that.  Maybe delete the update and try again.....or try putting your online pass in again?
    big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#4  Edited By big_jon

Email EA.

SpawnMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By SpawnMan

The feeling one gets when I return from a hard day's work to find my question is not satisfactorily answered... Sigh. Disappoint. Dis-a-point... : [

jackshan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By jackshan

To access the game's on-line multiplayer mode on consoles, players ought to activate a web Pass. New copies of the sport embrace one on-line Pass for the initial owner of the sport to access the multiplayer; but, if a player buys a second hand copy or rents the sport, they need to purchase a web Pass separately, as there's no trial amount for rentals. When asked why the developers implemented the pass system, game designer Alan Kertz replied, as a result of servers value cash, and used games do not build developers any cash.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.