Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield 3

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Oct 25, 2011

Battlefield 3 is DICE's third numerical installment in the Battlefield franchise. It features a single player and co-operative campaign, as well as an extensive multiplayer component.

Wait, Aftermath is not available for purchase as standalone DLC?

murisan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By murisan

I have no interest in the DLC's prior to Aftermath. I don't have the option to pick and choose? I have to buy the "premium" thing?

Fucking hell.

murisan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By murisan

Also, isn't there an option to just buy the season pass type thing? Wouldn't that be cheaper than buying "Premium Edition" and essentially buying Battlefield 3 twice? I'm confused as hell.

Jack268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Jack268

The DLC is only open to premium members at first and available as standalone later. It should be possible to buy premium alone instead of re-buying the game.

murisan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By murisan

@Jack268 said:

The DLC is only open to premium members at first and available as standalone later. It should be possible to buy premium alone instead of re-buying the game.

I'm not seeing that it is possible to buy premium alone. :(

murisan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By murisan

Wait, maybe I see it on Origin.. but.. BF3 Premium Edition (which I believe is the full game + Premium) is discounted BELOW the Premium upgrade. Bah.

EDIT: Yup. BF3+Premium (not just the upgrade) is discounted to $35.99. Premium upgrade is $49.99. I guess I'll mull it over, but hey, good deal for newcomers I suppose.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.