Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield 3

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Oct 25, 2011

Battlefield 3 is DICE's third numerical installment in the Battlefield franchise. It features a single player and co-operative campaign, as well as an extensive multiplayer component.

What does Battlefield 3 have to do to compete on console?

• 54 results
    Klaimore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By Klaimore

Needs more Dinosaurs.

Avatar image for mordeaniischaos
    MordeaniisChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 5

#52  Edited By MordeaniisChaos

@RsistncE: No, because it's far more fun to argue with people narrow minded idiots.

:)

thebatmobile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By thebatmobile

I would rather buy B3 than MW3. Just saying.

Arker101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By Arker101

Well apparently, us console gamers are just to stupid with our "LT RT" mentality to fully comprehend Battlefield 3 and all its glory. I kid. I kid.
    The majority of the 12 year old "no scope, racial slurring, no respect for others" stereotypes (that exist mostly on XBL) will thin out after a couple of weeks and return to MW3. Even BC2 still has a lot of good teams that'll steam roll you if you'r not coordinated enough. There really is nothing BF3 can change to appease the masses without changing its core themes. You can't lone wolf in BF like you can in CoD, and you also can't enjoy it without planning your next move, however, with the Team Deathmatch Mode, I predict alot of that planning becomes camping. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.