Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield 4

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Oct 29, 2013

DICE's popular multiplayer-focused shooter series continues, making its debut appearance on the PS4 and Xbox One.

Anyone else getting a lot of pop in? (Ps4)

ravensword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

So I bought this game digitally on ps4, but I'm beginning to notice a ton of pop in of objects in the level in the single player. This is in multiplayer as we'll at the start of a natch, but that's too be expected I guess for that.

And when I load a chapter or game, there texture pop in as well, but this seems only right when I load in a new play session.

Is anyone else noticing a lot of pop in like this? Is it because I bought it digitally? I'd figure there wouldn't be any streaming issues if it's all on the HDD from buying digitally.

Quipido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@raven_sword: I have a disc version and there is next to none pop in. I noticed it once during the campaign, right after a load.

CABBAGES

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I have it on disc and I notice a lot of pop in especially fences !

coming from the xbox one version it was rather annoying running into fences all the time at first haha.

I have it on 360 xbone and ps4 and yes ps4 seems to have the most problems with things like that and laggy connection to servers which makes flying helicopters very annoying.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

Seeing as no matter what the game runs off the HDD I severely doubt that what version you get matters that being said not really or at least not to the extent where it is annoying me.

spraynardtatum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By spraynardtatum

Maybe check the patch notes in the PS4 UI to see if that's something they've addressed....oh wait....EA only uses that feature to tell people that they've added DLC.....nevermind.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.