Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield 4

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Oct 29, 2013

DICE's popular multiplayer-focused shooter series continues, making its debut appearance on the PS4 and Xbox One.

Battlefield 4 PC Screenshot Thread

Avatar image for colourful_hippie
    colourful_hippie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By colourful_hippie

I wanted to see what some of next-gen will look like so I went ahead and got BF4. Oh and I'm running this on an i7 4770k and GTX 770.

The following screenshots are taken from the beginning of the campaign. I doubt I'll continue further in it considering the "quality" but I currently don't have time yet to get into the multiplayer.

As for settings, I have everything maxed out (including all 1080 of the P's) as well as the MSAA up to 4x mainly for the screenshots but I'm getting 40~60fps (more if unlocked) with it mostly staying at 60 unless explosions start happening and the particle effects bog the performance down to 40 or so. Without the MSAA I can easily get around 90 frames on the high end and 45 on the other side of the spectrum, but for the most part this game is running at a reliable 60 and I couldn't be more happy.

I told Omar I would rather stare at the Xbox One version of his face
    I told Omar I would rather stare at the Xbox One version of his face
    No Caption Provided
    Lighting in this game is ridiculous
    Lighting in this game is ridiculous
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Like with any other game screenshot threads, post 'em if ya got 'em

squirrelnacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

That looks nice, but every other screenshot of this game on PC will look the same. It's not like there's mods or anything. There's a PC screenshot thread already.

Zurv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

your setup is already better than next gen consoles... they can't even do 1080p in this game.. which is sad.. because a 770 is pretty much a semi higher clocked 680.. which is almost 2 years old..

nice pix :)

zenmastah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Frostbite 3 is so pretty i want to cry...

Avatar image for colourful_hippie
    colourful_hippie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

korwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zurv said:

your setup is already better than next gen consoles... they can't even do 1080p in this game.. which is sad.. because a 770 is pretty much a semi higher clocked 680.. which is almost 2 years old..

nice pix :)

Yeah it's going to be pretty weird this time around, the 360 enjoyed a decent edge/parity with the PC when it launched but these machines are already starting pretty far behind.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.