BF4 Account hacked

DGBruin08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Have any of your duders had your BF4 account hacked? If so, is there a way to revert your stats to the level where they were before your account was hacked. I ask, because I recently found out and regained control of my BF4/Origin account. EA only contacted me after two weeks of someone in the Ukraine playing with my account. By that point, they had already removed my friends and favorite servers from my account.

Quipido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@dgbruin08: I don't know if you sorted out this issue yet, but your only option would be to contact directly the support team of the game.

DGBruin08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@quipido: I tried that but that wasn't much help. I would assume it was because I tried going through EA.

mosdl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

I doubt they can do that, that kind of data isn't stored usually. I would recommend changing any other online accounts that use the same password you had before.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.