Hacked or just broken in a new way?

AlKusanagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Recently I've run into several situations on the PS4 where I'll trade shots with opponents and die, and when the kill cam comes up, it clearly displays them as having 0 health, yet they run off and keep playing. I had this happen four times in a single match, each against different opponents that all had the same clan tag, who also subsequently ended up at the top of the boards at the end of the match, so I'm wondering if it isn't some sort of hack...

Marcsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

With BF4 who really knows?

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

This is a bug. I've been getting it a lot recently too. I had a friend on the other team who killed me and the game said they had 0 health, but when I asked him he said he had 23.

big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

it's a bug that has existed since Badcompany 2.

pweidman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

It's a bug on all platforms that they have said they will address.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.