Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield 4

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Oct 29, 2013

DICE's popular multiplayer-focused shooter series continues, making its debut appearance on the PS4 and Xbox One.

I'm going to smash my head through a WALL

• 54 results
    JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#51  Edited By JJOR64

Next gen is here yall.

TruthTellah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@jjor64 said:

Next gen is here yall.

Next gen launch, to be fair!

gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#53 gamer_152  Moderator

@awesomeusername said:

So you're playing on consoles? Current gen no less? You did this to yourself.

Come on dude, that's not fair. No matter which platform you buy a game for, you should be able to expect the product to function in a basic way, especially when you're forking out $60 for it. This issue is entirely DICE's fault.

Avatar image for awesomeusername
    awesomeusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#54  Edited By awesomeusername

@gamer_152: I know it is! I posted a reply to 2 other users, #36! Here:

You guys are taking my post way to seriously. It was being said a bit jokingly, ableit way more seriously. Either way, I'm not saying this is acceptable so your phone and car comments aren't needed. Who honestly thought Frostbite 3 would hold it's shit together on current gen? Frostbite 2 on current gen was pretty awful so how is an upgraded and more powerful engine going to be any better? The answer, it's not. As I said, it's unacceptable, but that doesn't mean anything is going to be done about it. People either swallow it, don't buy it or get the better versions. I'm also not getting rid of my PS3 so your comment (sharkethic) wasn't necessary either. It'll be a while until I go next gen and even then, I still won't kick it to the curb because my backlog is huge.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.