New UI is just broken.

Twisted_Scot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Anyone have major issues after the new UI update? The server filters seems completely broken, I can go to a server that claims to be as low as 57/64 and still constantly get hit with the "server is full" message or on a rare occasion it'll put me in the queue but I still never get to join. When I use quick match it sits at the "joining server" but I never enter a game. So Far I have been completely unable to play BF 4 at all!

bigsocrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Do not worry friend! Electronic Arts has many new and exciting iterations of your favorite franchise for you to play. Have you heard about the upcoming game Battlefield One? It promises to be quite a pleasing game experience. You can pre-order it now. Did you know that there's a season pass? You can pre-order that now, too!

I just assumed that part of the purpose of this UI update was to push people out of Battlefield 4 into upcoming products.

ShaolinSpade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I don't think they're pushing people out. Dice is one of the best studios out there at supporting their game post release. I think they're trying to unify the UI across all the battlefield games. There's even a menu to switch between games now (or maybe just look at stats? I've haven't messed with it.)

I think it's just a buggy mess. I would expect it to improve in future.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.