Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield 4

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Oct 29, 2013

DICE's popular multiplayer-focused shooter series continues, making its debut appearance on the PS4 and Xbox One.

No issues with Battlefield 4

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for counterclockwork87
    Counterclockwork87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Are people really having that many issues?? I've had the game for a two weeks on PS4 and have barely had any issues. I have had server errors maybe three times in the dozens upon dozens of matches I've played which is no different than any other online game. I think the issue is less widespread than people are making it out to be, I doubt I'm the only ones whose played a ton and have had basically no issues...

AMyggen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By AMyggen

Yes, people are really having that many issues. That's why it's such a big deal. Ask Jeff how his BF4 experience on the PS4 has been. Just because you don't have many issues with the game doesn't mean that it isn't a widespread problem.

Hayt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

No everyone else is just pretending.

Avatar image for hippie_genocide
    hippie_genocide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm playing on the PS4 as well and I haven't encountered near the amount of problems other people have been reporting. However, I don't doubt that they're having them. It could be the game types that you play or what server you play on, etc...

spraynardtatum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

It's a beta. Some people experience more problems than others in betas.

The game isn't as broken as people say because those people just don't understand what a beta is.

A beta is a product that you purchase at a store for 59.99 and then you help the developer test and make sure everything works. Of course it's glitchy and buggy and crashy and save corruptiony. It's not the final version of the game.

Buy Premium to get the hot new map pack for the beta Battlefield 4.

GERALTITUDE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

Me too bro! Everybody else is just a fucking liar. EA only put out that apology statement because they got hoodwinked by the internet. And then lie went so far that EA actually pulled DICE off all their other projects and are now forcing them to fix a game that isn't broken.

Avatar image for colourful_hippie
    colourful_hippie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol

chilibean_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Haha oh man he figured it out. Ok, everyone. It was a good joke while it lasted but Counterclockwork isn't one to get fooled so easily. Can't believe we got DICE and EA in on the gag too!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.