Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield 4

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Oct 29, 2013

DICE's popular multiplayer-focused shooter series continues, making its debut appearance on the PS4 and Xbox One.

Patch Deployed (PS4). Ground Deformation Gone?

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Seppli

The latest patch has been deployed. The client is much improved. Smooth as butter. After initial excitement, I noticed that Ground Deformation is gone on some maps, though it was still apparent playing Lancang Dam (might just have been playing on a pre-update server though then). Wierd!

Any official word on what's going on with Ground Deformation? Is it temporary? Or what? Am I imagining things? Or do you have the same to report? Any helpful links would be much appreciated.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

Battlelog.

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Battlelog.

Nothing as of yet to be found on the missing Ground Deformation.

Zaeil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

The game crashed for the first time for me when I got this patch. :(

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

@seppli: No, but that is where you would be most apt to find a answer seeing as the developers post there.

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Seppli

@demoskinos said:

@seppli: No, but that is where you would be most apt to find a answer seeing as the developers post there.

I was more looking for feedback if you also experience the same lacking ground deformation, or if it was just a fluke during server-side updates to the game, or if it is indeed gone for now.

It has definitely gone missing on some China Rising maps yesterday night. Hopefully it'll be back by tonight. At least I hope we'll get some official word from DICE on it. There is no mention of it in the official patchnotes.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.