Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield 4

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Oct 29, 2013

DICE's popular multiplayer-focused shooter series continues, making its debut appearance on the PS4 and Xbox One.

Played some SDM with Jeff and Matt Bodega (PS4)

halodude442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Was anyone else in that server last night? It was fun, I killed jeff once, and killed matt a bunch of times. Not saying that means I'm good, I'm only rank 4, I just got some kind of satisfaction from it lol

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Killing internet famous people does feel good (yeah, I mean Bodega). That Twisted Metal TNT still sticks with me because of that.

halodude442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, it does feel good. Especially when I got mad headshots on bodega lol

AlKusanagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By AlKusanagi

Wish I could shoot some Duders. I've got over 100 friends from GB, but only like 2 of them own BF4.

I still remember blowing up the gang on TNT in one of the Cybertron games forever ago.

slyspider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gosh tnt was fun for that very reason. Hope some form of that eventually comes back, when games warrant it

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

Add me, I enjoying playing a few rounds of battlefield every once in awhile.

cloudnineboya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is the performance?, is it much better from all its early issues . Still not bought it yet, was thinking of downloading from psn have they fixed that ?yet.

halodude442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is the performance?, is it much better from all its early issues . Still not bought it yet, was thinking of downloading from psn have they fixed that ?yet.

It is quite a bit more stable than launch for sure, though not perfect, it is way better than it originally was and definitely worth buying.

WickedCobra03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

I have only gotten into a handful of stuff with Giantbomb people, but they have been fun. Nothing in the past 2 or so years. The most fun I had was staying up all night with them as they waited for Xbox Live! to shut down on the original Xbox. I remember playing Mech Assault with Nachboss :(, there were also a ton of other community duders playing as well. Super fun.

GS_Dan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

I got blowtorched to death on a BF3 TNT, that was embarrassing

Quipido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@halodude442: That's actually the first time I hear about a case that would be worth recording on the new consoles, just so you can come back to it. Did you record?

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

If only there was a game where you could log in and kill Matt Bodega the whole day.

fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I do not own this video game.

Mister_V

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I got to play aginst Jeff in need for speed on a TNT. He yelled me because I was driving on the wrong side of the road and Ryan guessed it was because I might be British, he was correct

I miss TNT

LoveSpuds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would prefer a TNT type show to unprofessional Fridays personally.

Mcfart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Mcfart

TNT was cool, but way too oversaturated. They tried doing it every week, when in reality they should've only done it if there was a game to warrent playing. Like, play BF4 the week it came out on TNT, but when that fails (because the game was broken) try again 3 months later.

They should do some kinda rotation with 3 Unprofessional Fridays and 1 TNT a month or something. Will make TNT feel more "special".

Scrawnto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've taken out Will Smith in TF2 a few times. It is fun to know that you had some sort of impact on a person, even though you only know them through videos on the internet.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

I would prefer a TNT type show to unprofessional Fridays personally.

Yeah, I've always pined for TNT to return. I get why it most likely won't because it was very much Ryan's baby and his absence puts a real black cloud over the whole thing but I'd really like to get into some BF4 with some duders.

Mister_V

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcfart said:

TNT was cool, but way too oversaturated. They tried doing it every week, when in reality they should've only done it if there was a game to warrent playing. Like, play BF4 the week it came out on TNT, but when that fails (because the game was broken) try again 3 months later.

They should do some kinda rotation with 3 Unprofessional Fridays and 1 TNT a month or something. Will make TNT feel more "special".

Yeah that would work. I hope they do something similar to TNT when Titanfall comes out.

buneroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By buneroid

I would like TNT to come back so bad. But lots of the time they would just mess around with games by themselves. The whole point should be community interaction and they can save all the weird card games and stuff (which were still awesome) for UPF.

sweep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 14

#21 sweep  Moderator

Killing Mattbodega ain't nothing to boast about...

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#22  Edited By Yummylee

I turned traitor against Jeff during the K&L2 TNT, that was pretty fun. It was only TNT I managed to get in, besides the PS3 collection TNT thing they done to 'celebrate' the return of PSN after the months long outage.

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've randomly met GiantBombing quite a few times over the years, in various games. Guess that happens when one frequently puts in like 8 hours sessions of online play. Dave Snyder once joined my squad in a late-night round of BF3 Aftermath on PC. Being a lonewolf player, and BF3 lacking a proper in-game VoIP, I didn't get much out of it - except for being a little starstruck. I think I earned MVP, and we lost the match. Always a bummer, that.

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Seppli

@yummylee:

Heh. I met you twice playing GTA Online. Though you didn't recognize my gamertag (ExMaloBonum). Would never have taken you for a 15 year old talkative Brit. On GiantBomb, I think of everyone being a 30ish years old grouch in the veins of Jeff. Your above-average videogame enthusiast - the extra-enthusiasts with a horting problem.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

@seppli: It's been a very long while since I've played GTA Online, so i can't say I remember any names I encountered in the urban wilderness. And, er... 15? Really? That's certainly a new one.

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yummylee said:

@seppli: It's been a very long while since I've played GTA Online, so i can't say I remember any names I encountered in the urban wilderness. And, er... 15? Really? That's certainly a new one.

You and your, I believe, Australian GiantBomb acquaintance where chatting it up. Like seriously chatting all the time. I was like a fly on the wall for the hour or so we were in the same lobby. The topic of age came up, though I might have misremembered the exact age. 17 is it? Or was the Australian player the 15 year old? Dunno. No offense intented. I just had a very different mental picture of you, that's all.

Anyways, it just kinda stuck with me. In a good way. It was fun listening to you two.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.