Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield 4

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Oct 29, 2013

DICE's popular multiplayer-focused shooter series continues, making its debut appearance on the PS4 and Xbox One.

PS4 patch working,

Zirilius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

Looks like the latest update has made things pretty stable for me. Haven't had any one shot kills against me from guns that shouldn't, less rubber banding, and 0 crashes. Anyone else seen improvements?

kaos_cracker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By kaos_cracker

I was able to play the campaign without my save going corrupt again so that's a plus.

AlKusanagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By AlKusanagi

Still crashing far too much on my end. It's like the game knows when I'm having a good match, and it'll crash right before the round finishes.

spraynardtatum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

So would you stay it's still a beta or is it actually a retail release now?

How about the sound constantly cutting in and out, because that is obnoxious, or the jittery lag that happens while sprinting in a conquest match?

RubberFactory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By RubberFactory

@spraynardtatum said:

How about the sound constantly cutting in and out, because that is obnoxious, or the jittery lag that happens while sprinting in a conquest match?

The sound problem seems to have been fixed but the lag and rubberbanding while running is definitely still present. That stuttery motion combined with a pretty bad framerate at times makes conquest mode kinda unpleasant to play as of right now.

spraynardtatum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spraynardtatum said:

The sound problem seems to have been fixed but the lag and rubberbanding while running is definitely still present. That stuttery motion combined with a pretty bad framerate at times makes conquest mode kinda unpleasant to play as of right now.

So still beta?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.