Vinny and Drew Reporting for Duty?

ghost_cat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I remember a while back that Vinny mentioned how he is a long-time Battlefield fan, and probably plays BF4 every now and then (I think with his family or Dad?). With all of the new content released so far, and how ridiculous the game can get, wouldn't it cool to watch both Vinny and Drew be on the same team, riding vehicles together and making a mess out of every single match? No plane or helicopter would leave unscathed by those two ace pilots.

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I'd totally watch that, but I have doubts about actually convincing them to do this in a video. They don't really seem interested in covering the game, but hey, what do I know?

GnaTSoL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By GnaTSoL

YES YES YEs!

GreggD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By GreggD

God damn, that'd be the best. The game is in good shape these days, too, so it shouldn't be an issue...but yeah, I doubt it'll happen.

billymagnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greggd said:

God damn, that'd be the best. The game is in good shape these days, too, so it shouldn't be an issue...but yeah, I doubt it'll happen.

im speaking purely from hearsay but is the game reliable enough to have a segment like that? all i ever hear about that game is horror stories and anger.

GreggD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greggd said:

im speaking purely from hearsay but is the game reliable enough to have a segment like that? all i ever hear about that game is horror stories and anger.

That's because people in the BF community literally don't know anything but complaining. They don't know how to say what they like, only what they don't. It runs fine for me, and hundreds of others. It was definitely in a sad state in January, but it has been patched up good.

ghost_cat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greggd said:

@billymagnum said:
@greggd said:

That's because people in the BF community literally don't know anything but complaining. They don't know how to say what they like, only what they don't. It runs fine for me, and hundreds of others. It was definitely in a sad state in January, but it has been patched up good.

Yeah, I honestly had very little problems online. If any rubberbanding happened, it resulted in some hilarious moments.

GreggD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greggd said:

@billymagnum said:
@greggd said:

Yeah, I honestly had very little problems online. If any rubberbanding happened, it resulted in some hilarious moments.

Any time I've experienced rubber banding, it was my own damn fault. After a quick router restart, I was doing just fine for weeks, or until I downloaded a ton of games on Steam or what have you.

cooljammer00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By cooljammer00

I think any interest they had in doing BF4 content went out the window when the game launched in a pretty broken state. I'm sure Los Caravellas do their own BF4 thing but not for GB.

Lukeweizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

Remember that TNT where Ryan played Bad Company 2? "Fuck that building! Fuck that boat!" Fucking classic. I would not expect anything less hilarious from Vinny playing Battlefield.

GreggD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Remember that TNT where Ryan played Bad Company 2? "Fuck that building! Fuck that boat!" Fucking classic. I would not expect anything less hilarious from Vinny playing Battlefield.

"That's how I wanna go, standing on top of a burning exploding tank"

ghost_cat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Exactly! It doesn't have to be a bunch of episodes, but I think it would be fun.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By csl316

Battlefield videos are the only FPS videos I don't fall asleep to. So much nonsense can happen in any given match, like when my buddy jumped out of an AC-130 and took out multiple jets with mid-air missiles before parachuting into an exploding building, stabbing a dude, and having the building collapse on him.

Halo BTB can get chaotic and awesome, but Battlefield is on its own level.

mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I say absolutely. It wouldnt even have to be like an official segment. just maybe for like one unprofessional friday they all hook up tvs and start playin together. i think that would be great.

Genfuyung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I will watch Vinny and Drew do pretty much anything.

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Man I wasn't the biggest fan of TNT and was super picky on watching them live and later but I do miss the idea of the show, certainly felt like it brought the crew and the community closer.

Is the Bad Company TNT archived here or one of the early ones that wasn't recorded?

konig_kei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm still waiting for some flight club dcs: flaming cliffs 3 and dcs: mi8.

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

I'd love to see them goof around and get chastised in voice chat. Giant Bomb multiplayer is best when they're fucking shit up and recording. Bad Company 2 TNT is still so fuckin great, and for I always remember Vinny getting Ryan to teamkill during Uncharted 2 co-op. Terrible, but hilarious.

ltsmash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ltsmash

@greggd said:

@lukeweizer said:

Jeff: That helicopter's full.

Vinny: Aw, then shoot somebody. Shoot somebody out!

Jeff: You can't jump in.

Vinny: Aw. Then shoot it down.

*Ryan dumps on the choppers underside*

Jeff: If I can't have it no one can.

*Chopper explodes and falls out of the sky*

--------------

Now that the "Souls" videos have more or less ended there's room for some midweek madness.

ghost_cat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ltsmash said:

@greggd said:

@lukeweizer said:

--------------

Now that the "Souls" videos have more or less ended there's room for some midweek madness.

Couldn't help but go back to that TNT episode, and I cannot stop laughing. Totally forgot how funny that episode was.

afabs515

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By afabs515

I'd watch the shit out of that.

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#23  Edited By Seppli

@greggd said:

@billymagnum said:
@greggd said:

It's pretty bad on PS4 still, actually worse than ever. At least last I checked two days ago. For the longest time the PS4 version was the one with the least problems. Since Naval Strike, at least on the Naval Strike 64 player modes, there's gamebreaking rubberbanding every single round. Wish there wasn't, because that stuff is excellent (except for some shitty commander stuff, like letting commanders spawn the Gunship on maps with only choppers to counter them).

GreggD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seppli: Yeah, I see that. I strictly play the PC version, so I really can't speak for any of the others. All I know is that what I've played has been working incredibly well since Naval Strike, and the new content is faaaaaaaaantastic.

MOAB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By MOAB

@ltsmash said:

@greggd said:

@lukeweizer said:

--------------

Couldn't help but go back to that TNT episode, and I cannot stop laughing. Totally forgot how funny that episode was.

Party @ Control Point D!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.