Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield 4

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Oct 29, 2013

DICE's popular multiplayer-focused shooter series continues, making its debut appearance on the PS4 and Xbox One.

Wait to get Premium?

AcidBrandon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

So I preordered the game and will be getting China Rising in December, so should I just wait to get Premium until Second Strike becomes available? Also I feel like I should wait till they fix the stability issues on PS4 before I throw down another $50. Are the assignments, goodies etc. any cool?

Raisu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I'm waiting. Haven't been able to play it. Crashes at the main menu for me every time. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling twice and it didn't help. All my other games work with no issues.

Nefarious_Al

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I'm waiting shit has crashed like 15 times on my PS4. Game is good once/if you can actually play it.

chiablo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Don't give them any more money until they fix their shit.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.