Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Mar 02, 2010

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is the second installment in this spin-off Battlefield series. It has a more serious campaign and a vastly expanded multiplayer system.

Bad Company 2 PC Beta Keys

Avatar image for gobiasindustries
    GobiasIndustries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By GobiasIndustries

Hey guys, I'm pretty sure I'm going to buy this game, but I'm not completely sure it will run well enough on my PC for it to be worth it.
    I applied for a beta key a while ago and I still haven't gotten one, I'm just wondering if anyone has one they aren't going to use?

Thanks

MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By MrKlorox

I think your only option for the Beta at this point is to pre-order the game on Steam, which is non-refundable. 

I still think they have a PC demo planned though. The Beta ends on the 25th, so the PC Demo might come around that time.

ZeroSkull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ZeroSkull

If you still need a key i have an extra, ill pm it to you.

Arubiano420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Arubiano420

I haven't bought a battlefield game since 1942, but I pre-ordered this one, no idea why.  Been playing the pc beta and loving every second of it.

SeriouslyNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By SeriouslyNow
    @GobiasIndustries said:
    " Hey guys, I'm pretty sure I'm going to buy this game, but I'm not completely sure it will run well enough on my PC for it to be worth it. I applied for a beta key a while ago and I still haven't gotten one, I'm just wondering if anyone has one they aren't going to use?  Thanks "
    I preordered and have been playing the beta for a couple of weeks.  It's not a very demanding game even with everything (sans AA, I have a 512MB 9600GT) on max.  I will say that the beta probably won't be a good indication of the game itself as it can become laggy for no apparent reason and the server browser is super slow at times.
    MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MrKlorox
    @SeriouslyNow said:

" @GobiasIndustries said:

" Hey guys, I'm pretty sure I'm going to buy this game, but I'm not completely sure it will run well enough on my PC for it to be worth it. I applied for a beta key a while ago and I still haven't gotten one, I'm just wondering if anyone has one they aren't going to use?  Thanks "
    I preordered and have been playing the beta for a couple of weeks.  It's not a very demanding game even with everything (sans AA, I have a 512MB 9600GT) on max.  I will say that the beta probably won't be a good indication of the game itself as it can become laggy for no apparent reason and the server browser is super slow at times. "
    It's also necessary to say that the 'high' settings for many of the graphical options in the Beta itself are not fully implemented. Textures and Effects in particular have no difference between medium and high.
    jkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By jkz
    @MrKlorox said:
    " I think your only option for the Beta at this point is to pre-order the game on Steam, which is non-refundable.   I still think they have a PC demo planned though. The Beta ends on the 25th, so the PC Demo might come around that time. "
    It actually is totally refundable. I pre-ordered and played the beta, just to try out the other unlocks available in it (other guns and scopes). Then I just wrote up a support ticket and asked for a refund, and they gave it to me; just make sure to ask for it prior to release.
    SeriouslyNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By SeriouslyNow
    @MrKlorox: 
    True that.
    Avatar image for gobiasindustries
    GobiasIndustries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By GobiasIndustries

Hmm alright thanks for the advice guys, I've got some good options now.

Can't wait to play this game

Zarrukh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Zarrukh

Does anyone has a extra beta key which is not used , so i can use

Binman88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By Binman88
    @Zarrukh said:
    " Does anyone has a extra beta key which is not used , so i can use "
    No we has not.
    Zarrukh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Zarrukh
    Binman88 , i need a key to check the game out , can anyone help  

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.