Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Mar 02, 2010

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is the second installment in this spin-off Battlefield series. It has a more serious campaign and a vastly expanded multiplayer system.

Battlfield Bad Company 2 Sniper Plague

• 51 results
    Bindings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Bindings1

Today I was playing a Rush and I seem to have a problem with my whole team going sniper. I mean the whole group of 11 being a sniper. I have noticed this on may occasions. I am not a bad sniper but I know when and when not to be one. Can anyone explain to me the allure of the sniper?  I mean for one they never spot like they should or even really contribute to the team. I can understand if you are very proficient with a rifle then by all means take the position but other than that why during a Rush match do we need 11 snipers on a hill with no intention of going to capture a crate. Are you worried about your K/D that much?  For one does anyone agree? and 2 just some insight to the appeal of this class kit?

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By The_Laughing_Man
    marlow83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#3  Edited By marlow83

I agree with you that the obsession with the sniper class is really stupid, especially in rush matches. I, for one, usually play assault and charge the crates, or sneak around to the back of the map and kill the other team's snipers. My K/D isn't so hot as a result, but I don't care at all. I can use cover well enough to avoid constantly dying though, and I'm usually in the top 5 on my team at the end of games. As for the appeal of snipers, I really don't know. The sniping in the game is fun, but I don't see the reason to play as nothing but that class.

spaceturtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By spaceturtle

I agree too! There is to much recon classes going around. I usually jump right back out of a server when there are too many snipers. But I have to say, playing the recon class in battlefield has always been a lot of fun because of the wide open areas. Also the bullet physics are somewhat more realistic that for example MW2 or mostly any other shooter out there, and that makes playing sniper all the more fun. But what I dont get is why so many did not play recon in the first Bad Company as there are people playing recon in BC2. Cause I personally liked the sniping a lot better in the original Bad Company. That was mostly because of the maps where more sniper-friendly. That might just be a matter of taste thou...

meteora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By meteora
    @SPACETURTLE said:
    " I agree too! There is to much recon classes going around. I usually jump right back out of a server when there are too many snipers. But I have to say, playing the recon class in battlefield has always been a lot of fun because of the wide open areas. Also the bullet physics are somewhat more realistic that for example MW2 or mostly any other shooter out there, and that makes playing sniper all the more fun. But what I dont get is why so many did not play recon in the first Bad Company as there are people playing recon in BC2. Cause I personally liked the sniping a lot better in the original Bad Company. That was mostly because of the maps where more sniper-friendly. That might just be a matter of taste thou... "
    Must be because of the mortar strikes. In BC1 their "predator missile" or whatever were only useful for taking out vehicles. And even then they could be easily avoided. Mortar strikes however are both effective against tanks, infantry and buildings alike.
    ShaneDev

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By ShaneDev

From playing games i have found that the maps seem to determine what people play as for instance i played a game on the map (i forget the name) that starts with the two helicopters and the island it's almost comical at times, the whole defending team plays a anti tank and cant shoot for shit they stand up at the back trying to shoot down the helicopters.  

No one seems to play as assault which i find the easiest class to play as, the mortar strike is most likely  also the reason people play as the recon class.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By jakob187

I hate it when MY team is full of snipers, but I usually play with at least a squad of four and I know the doods in the squad.  Therefore, we roll through shit on a regular basis.

pweidman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By pweidman

Some people just really enjoy the sniping, and the mortar strikes as well.  I have a friend who loves snipe and just rapes w/the pistol when not using the rifle.  He really enjoys that role/kit.  Good for him I say.  They are my bane because I play Medic a lot and constantly get sniped but I accept that it's part of the game.  What is most irritating though is they often don't mark enemies and many a time I have to seek out and kill other snipes.  I do see many rushing though, trading kits and kicking ass w/other kits.  It's a mix I guess.  I can't recall having an entire crew go snipe..that would annoy agreed.  As much as it feels vulnerable to play medic for me at times it does seem balanced overall, and you just have to accept the role you play and do those things that your role is supposed to do regardless of k/d, and focus on helping the team and look at caps/objectives and ppm instead I guess.  That said, the BBC2 site is broken,lol. so ppm is hard to find....unless i'm missing something in-game.
    spaceturtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By spaceturtle
    @Meteora: 
    Yeah, that may be actually... Even though I found the mortar strike being quite easy too avoid when driving a tank. But still it is much more effective than the predetor missile, yes. In the original the medic class was the class that carried the mortar strike. I actually wish that would be the case for BC2 as well. Like the medic class could choose between the defibilator or the mortar strike. Cause having both would be crazy. But then again the point of being medic goes right out the door. The fact that you get so much points from reviving dudes is a great change DICE has made to the gameplay mechanics.

I guess my point is that the recon class carries so much firepower already even without the mortar strike that the class really dont need no mortar strike at all. Some other class should have it instead. OOOOR, personally I could do all well without a mortar strike at all.
    Hourai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By Hourai

It pisses me off when I get in a squad full of snipers that sit in the back and do nothing while I destroy stations or capture flags. 

meteora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By meteora
    @SPACETURTLE:  I say that they should remove it entirely, or replace the UAV with the artillery in a few maps.
    Jeffsekai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By Jeffsekai

Im more pissed at the COD kids comeing here and pick assult and NOT GIVING ME ANY FUCKING AMMO SERIOUSLY IM YELLING IN YOUR FACE I NEED SOME FUCKING AMMO GOD DAMMIT HOW DID YOU GET TO RANK 25 UGH.

So yea.

spaceturtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By spaceturtle
    @Meteora: Yeah, I agree. Not a big fan of the UAV myself...
    Marz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#14  Edited By Marz

I just kick back with my assault kit and drop ammo crates for all the snipers and pile up the points.

JoelTGM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15  Edited By JoelTGM

It's hard to fight an enemy team that has classes spread out evenly, when my team is full of snipers.  At the end of the game the snipers will have like 3 kills and 1 death because the whole time they just sat back and waited for a kill.  They can't repair, revive, drop ammo, or drop health, all they can do is miss long range headshots until they run out of ammo or get knifed.  Having a couple good snipers on the team is helpful though, I know I sounded negative towards snipers but I think when you have a couple good ones they will rack up kills, spot targets, and help with mortar fire.  But too many snipers just means a couple assault guys can rush in and kill them all.

vivek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By vivek

Firstly there are alot of snipers, but that does not mean that its no fun. Also the UAV and mortars are great. The UAV is easily shot down, but if your a good pilot of it, then you can be pretty useful in battle.

VIGGO123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By VIGGO123

Yeah, the huge amount of snipers is definitely a major problem, it breaks the gameplay. This is especially noticeable in hardcore mode, where all bolt-action snipers kills in one hit. It's also very irritating for the players who play the game as it should be played. I played a round of squad rush recently, me, as assault, and THREE snipers, and no matter how much I complained, none of them would change class, so I just left.  I enjoy playing the recon class, and note recon, not specifically sniper. I wish more players would try playing a bit more offensive, I've been playing with the Saiga or the M14, and c4, and I rack up more points than i would sitting on a ridge sniping.
    I can't really think of a solution for this problem though. Implementing class restrictions will not solve it, that only means the players who should play as snipers rarely will get the chance.

meteora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By meteora
    @SPACETURTLE: Same. The missiles on the UAV doesn't seem to do jackshit for me most of the time. And if you don't have alternative fire the UAV isn't nearly as effective as it should. At least the artillery can rack in some kills. If I recalled there was also a camera on the ground showing the destruction. That was pretty cool.
    Tuggah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Tuggah
    @Jeffsekai: this is the most annoying.  

Snipers, while not as effective as they could be, somewhat help.
    Avatar image for pnut_buttr_panda
    PNut_Buttr_Panda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By PNut_Buttr_Panda

its simply because the sniper is overpowered with having both c4 and mortar strike thingy. the cqc needs the c4 not the sniper that spends all of his time hiding from everyone up on a hill. they unbalanced the whole class instead of making it just anti infantry like a traditional class they made it anti everything. and the anti tank class isnt as valuable because the rockets take more shots to kill a tank than a couple c4 placed and detonated at once.

REDRUN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By REDRUN
    @Bindings1:  Best solution, squad up with 3 or more of your friends. The one thing I hate is being paired up with someone without a headset on; it is near impossible to verbally abuse them.
    Avatar image for deactivated-5eedc15bc689f
    deactivated-5eedc15bc689f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Okay, why is this such a massive complaint? 

I have the game for both PS3 and 360 and out of the ~200 matches I have played I have ran into maybe half a dozen matches where recon was a major problem. Yes, it really sucks when you get on a team and eight of the twelve are hiding on the outskirts of the map ignoring objectives, but you can easily drop out and join another.

Maybe I have been super lucky, but this just does not seem as wide spread as people make it out to be.   

I play recon, a lot, but I generally only play with a few friends and I happen to fill the role of sniper well. I also run engineer a lot too, I have specific maps I just do better as one or the other on. My squad mates generally run medic, and not to boast, but I would say eight times out of ten we end up as top squad of the round and usually one of us is the top player. We are by no means super fantastic in the game, we have bad streaks like everyone else. Our W:L is something like 2:1, maybe a bit less, but close enough. When I see an enemy team full of snipers, I hit recon myself, and again, I really hate boasting, but I can usually hunt down enough of the other snipers while keeping my self hidden and giving help to my buddies to not only get a few of the other team to switch to another class, but keep us winning. 

This game is about your squad as much as it is about the rest of your team. A tight, well communicating squad can turn a match around as much as anything else. When people see you running as a group and working towards the goals, guess what? They tend to do the same.

Snipers are not the problem with this game; the problem is people who are in there with nothing but stats, pins, badges and experience on their mind. A bigger problem I find mechanized spawn camping, overpowered grenades, the UZI and the shotty/magnum ammo issue. 

Just go out and have fun for Christ's sake.

Avatar image for deactivated-5eedc15bc689f
    deactivated-5eedc15bc689f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Oh, let me add, when I play recon it is because I really enjoy sniping. About the only gadget I tend to use are my motion mines and spotting scope since both benefit the team as a whole. The mortar comes out when a take decides to camp spawn or is just causing problems for the engineers around. 

gla55jAw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 31

#24  Edited By gla55jAw

Yeah everyone does that. When I play squad deathmatch with my friends, they snipe and I play assualt and run around and kill everyone. Usually I run right up to a sniper and stab him lol.

Leptok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Leptok

tracer dart them in the face. makes them super easy to see and if it's in their face, it makes it hard for them to see.

Log

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Log
    @SPACETURTLE:  Its a very gratifying experience to play the recon kit on BC2 as compared to almost anything else on the market now. Ive tried to steer clear of recon as of late cuz medic is the only thing i dont have all the upgrades for but on most maps I find myself going back to recon after about 2-3 base caps/losses to show the other teams snipers how terrible they are.
    sho76und3wd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By sho76und3wd

I was playing a Rush game once, and the entire team was Recon.  It was ridiculous because they were all terrible.  It was the longest drawn out game I have ever played.  They literally only made, 2 attempts on the Mcoms.  We had to end up going Recon and start sniping them to get their attempts to 0.  It was the worst game I had ever played.

DICE needs to do something in those cases.  If nobody is assaulting the Mcoms, then the defense should win.  We shouldn't have to resort to waiting 15minutes, and then have to leave the Mcoms and start killing them. 

Pinworm45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Pinworm45

I just got out of a game on the autumn island map where literally 11 people on my attacking team where sitting in bushes trying to snipe. I just constantly kept flying to the back of the island and killing all the guys on the island who were waiting for stuff to happen. I went 44 / 8 while the rest of my team had retarded ass k/d like 3/9. How the fuck are you a sniper and do that bad? I don't understand how awful these people are, or how they can enjoy spending an entire god damn match doing FUCKING NOTHING. Literally sitting in a bush doing nothing but dying. Literally that's it. I don't understand. It boggles my fucking mind. If they were at least getting kills, i wouldn't care. But they aren't. HOW IS THAT FUN FOR THEM. 

Aeterna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Aeterna

The recon class is actually the last class I still have unlocks for. I just don't like playing as a ranged class. If I use my recon I go for shotguns and carrying extra C4. Saying that, you can do the same thing with the Assault class.

Avatar image for deactivated-594edfbbc45ca
    deactivated-594edfbbc45ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Aeterna said:
    " The recon class is actually the last class I still have unlocks for. I just don't like playing as a ranged class. If I use my recon I go for shotguns and carrying extra C4. Saying that, you can do the same thing with the Assault class. "
    Also with Assault you can regenerate your c4 with the ammo box, that was my favourite tactic on the demo.
    crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By crunchUK

BALANCE ftw...

Vorbis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Vorbis

Always hate it when 50% of my team are snipers, but now it's the only class I have stuff left to unlock so I need to be one of those annoying guys.

Unless I just run around with a shotty and C4...

s0mah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By s0mah

imo, Having 10+ snipers rain mortars down on MCOM buildings is the most effective way to win a lot of rush maps.  This is especially true on the maps where the objectives are protected by weak outer structures.   Ironically, it seems that mortaring an objective to provide cover for your follow attackers is super gg as well.    

It's actually pretty funny that this tactic doesn't see more abuse.  Everyone's too busy popping out of hiding trying to get nice big point kills for self produced youtube montages, I guess.

zeefoes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By zeefoes
    @Pinworm45 said:

" I just got out of a game on the autumn island map where literally 11 people on my attacking team where sitting in bushes trying to snipe. I just constantly kept flying to the back of the island and killing all the guys on the island who were waiting for stuff to happen. I went 44 / 8 while the rest of my team had retarded ass k/d like 3/9. How the fuck are you a sniper and do that bad? I don't understand how awful these people are, or how they can enjoy spending an entire god damn match doing FUCKING NOTHING. Literally sitting in a bush doing nothing but dying. Literally that's it. I don't understand. It boggles my fucking mind. If they were at least getting kills, i wouldn't care. But they aren't. HOW IS THAT FUN FOR THEM.  "

Dude I have no Idea. When I play recon I get EXTREMELY pissed of if I die even once, or even miss a marksman headshot. I like to fill the roll of a recon player, when there is nothing significant going on I sit in a bush a full map away and rack up a whole bunch of 200-400 pt marksman headshots on unsuspecting enemy snipers, and people who run in straight lines. If my team is bomb planting I like to cover the bomb and rack up kills from defusers. I can't do any of this if half of my team is also recon and they suck balls and can't hit a target if their life depended on it. I know I'm being an ass, but if you suck at recon, don't play recon.. please you're ruining it for the rest of us.

Also if you're recon, SPOT SHIT.
    sho76und3wd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By sho76und3wd

The problem is that people don't realize the class is called RECON, not sniper.  I use the G3 + Motion Mines + Mortar with my buddy who is assault class and we do extremely well, even when the two of us are the only people in our squads.  You don't have to snipe, you can actually do well doing recon for your team.  Those assist points add up very quickly. 

Lambert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Lambert
    @PNut_Buttr_Panda said:
    " its simply because the sniper is overpowered with having both c4 and mortar strike thingy. the cqc needs the c4 not the sniper that spends all of his time hiding from everyone up on a hill. they unbalanced the whole class instead of making it just anti infantry like a traditional class they made it anti everything. and the anti tank class isnt as valuable because the rockets take more shots to kill a tank than a couple c4 placed and detonated at once. "
    This man knows what he is talking about.  

I think they should put a limit on the number of Recon classes on each team. That would be a quick fix.
    Darkstar614

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

#37  Edited By Darkstar614

I must be extremely lucky then. I've only had the game for about a week on PC, but I've never been in a game with tons of Recon. I do see lots of Medic though.

ThePhantomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#38  Edited By ThePhantomnaut

Good thing that Recon has other purposes which I take advantage of.

emkeighcameron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By emkeighcameron
    @Hourai said:
    " It pisses me off when I get in a squad full of snipers that sit in the back and do nothing while I destroy stations or capture flags.  "
    Same
    hicks91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By hicks91

recon shotgun is an effing useful class 
    and a sniper that can snipe is invaluable 
    however the times with a team full of snipers are few and far between so yeah just deal with it

jmrwacko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By jmrwacko
    @SPACETURTLE said:

" @Meteora:  Yeah, that may be actually... Even though I found the mortar strike being quite easy too avoid when driving a tank. But still it is much more effective than the predetor missile, yes. In the original the medic class was the class that carried the mortar strike. I actually wish that would be the case for BC2 as well. Like the medic class could choose between the defibilator or the mortar strike. Cause having both would be crazy. But then again the point of being medic goes right out the door. The fact that you get so much points from reviving dudes is a great change DICE has made to the gameplay mechanics.  I guess my point is that the recon class carries so much firepower already even without the mortar strike that the class really dont need no mortar strike at all. Some other class should have it instead. OOOOR, personally I could do all well without a mortar strike at all. "

The mortar strike isn't very powerful against players who know how to play. Against a decently aware armor player, it will only do 15 to 30 damage to a stationary tank before the driver moves the tank out of the mortar radius, and that's even if the tanker is caught completely by surprise, which shouldn't happen anyway. The real merit of the mortar is to snuff out campers and destroy buildings. I think it balances out a class that has no other means of antivehicular combat w/o C4.

@PNut_Buttr_Panda said:
    " its simply because the sniper is overpowered with having both c4 and mortar strike thingy. the cqc needs the c4 not the sniper that spends all of his time hiding from everyone up on a hill. they unbalanced the whole class instead of making it just anti infantry like a traditional class they made it anti everything. and the anti tank class isnt as valuable because the rockets take more shots to kill a tank than a couple c4 placed and detonated at once. "

It takes a lot more skill to sneak around in back a tank, plant all that C4, and detonate it without killing yourself, than it does to fire rockets blindly at a giant target. If you're dumb enough to drive right up to a building or inside a base and get exploded by C4, that doesn't make recon OP, that just means you have to keep your distance and have infantry support on your flanks.
    giancarlo123x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By giancarlo123x

Like someone said earlier, shoot a tracer dart on them. They light up like a christmas tree and get killed easily. I did it to my squadmate  because he was not doing jack shit the whole match. After the 3rd time I shot him he switched and never went back to doing it. I suggest you all do the same to useless snipers, I love my tracer dart.

Avatar image for deactivated-590b7522e5236
    deactivated-590b7522e5236

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pick the tracer dart and shoot them all in the face

MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By MikkaQ

Yeah snipers contribute jack shit in conquest, and it gets ridiculous how many people insist on it. So annoying. It's getting to the point where I refuse to revive recon players, I don't even care about the missing points. Screw them, they're always out in the middle of nowhere, it's impossible to heal them efficiently.  

I would also like to add that I am constantly being teamkilled by recon kids using mortar strikes on buildings that don't even need it. Infact I needed the building as cover to capture the point they were too lazy to catch, and all the support they give me is teamkilling me when I try to capture the point. 

Honestly, I've met cats and dogs smarter than recon users; most cats and dogs are smarter than recon users.

Avatar image for pnut_buttr_panda
    PNut_Buttr_Panda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By PNut_Buttr_Panda
    @masterpaperlink: but no one uses the damned tracer dart
    Bindings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Bindings1

The tracer dart is one of the most important guns in the game and no one knows how to use it.

sho76und3wd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By sho76und3wd
    @Bindings1 said:
    " The tracer dart is one of the most important guns in the game and no one knows how to use it. "
    Word.
    blackbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By blackbeard
    @Bindings1: because people are cowards. they like to camp/hide in the bushes and try to one shot kill everyone from a spot where you can't see them. also, i am sure part of it is simple trophy/achievement whoring. Need those points yo and since there are trophies/achievements for maxing out a class my guess is a lot of people are choosing to max out the sniper class since they can mostly just sit and one place to do it (even though doing it this way likely takes much longer.) 

I can't count the number of times I found a sniper, killed him then left his camping spot just to watch him come back to it (where I then proceed to kill him over and over as he keep going back to the same damn camping spot). It actually gets kind of funny after a while. I will move around just by his spot and focus all my attention on preventing them from camping.
    Avatar image for deactivated-60ae53b407571
    deactivated-60ae53b407571

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

I find that when all of my team go wookies, I go the new Sniper Cop class!

More information here:

http://fidgit.com/archives/2010/03/play_the_new_sniper_cop_class.php

You, the tracer dart pistol, and a whole lot of patience may actually turn this game for the better!

Evilmetal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#50  Edited By Evilmetal

it seems the low player count of BC2 is making people keep count of which class is chosen....

However maybe it's a class flaw. I think it's kinda cheap to blame the player for choosing a class. They choose the class they choose because that's the way they find fun. If the game is made in such a way where multiple people stick to one class, then people should point fingers at the devs because there's an imbalance somewhere.

DICE's actions with BC2 are giving me the impression that they are DICE Canada, who provided ugly support for BF:Vietnam.

More and more it seems all the flaws people are finding in BC2, won't be fixed now... but they will be talking points and highlights for DICE's next game: "Look it's fixed now" when they talk about BF3...  if this is the case, then everybody who bought BC2, just purchased a game that's in some form of working condition yet contains flaws that will seemingly be fixed in the NEXT game... and you'll want to buy the next version because it'll be "fixed!"....  It's as if we can't fully fund a single game to completion but only to partiality. 

So bugs open in the current version of Battlefield (BC2) will be left open because funding does not exist now... or maybe funding does exist with all the purchases but funding does not exist for the next iteration, thus they cut corners now for later? What kind of bullshit development cycle are they on? They can never finish a game.  When an employee of the company says BC2 has "poor polish" ... WTF is going on? Is this what our money supports? poor polish?  

If you apply this logic to other items you often buy, I'm sure you'd avoid them in the future.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.