Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Mar 02, 2010

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is the second installment in this spin-off Battlefield series. It has a more serious campaign and a vastly expanded multiplayer system.

Is it as good as they say it is

dboyz692002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By dboyz692002

I ordered me a new copy of the game for $30 off ebay and i just wanted to know if it was as good as they said it is. i really wanted to play it just because the first one was awesome. i love to blow up all the stuff, that to me is what puts it over mw2 that and the size of the maps.
    DerekDanahy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By DerekDanahy
    @dboyz692002: If you like big sized maps you won't be dissapointed! This game is really fun.
    AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By AhmadMetallic

a great homage to Battlefield fans <3  Good game my man.

philuk19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By philuk19

Fantastic game, a ton of fun. The maps are more focused I would say compared to traditional BF titles but it works very well. The game is more intense because of it, but you still get that room to manouver.

big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#5  Edited By big_jon

Tiz quite good.
    jmrwacko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By jmrwacko

Modern Warfare 2 with vehicles, destructible environments, and class-based teamwork, and without crazy noob tube spam and akimbo shotguns.

MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MrKlorox

Yes the game is as good as they say it is.

@DerekDanahy

said:

" @dboyz692002: If you like big sized maps you won't be dissapointed! This game is really fun. "

Unless you've played a PC BF before this. The maps and playspace in BC2 are relatively tiny compared to earlier BF games.

@jmrwacko

said:

" and without crazy noob tube spam "

Say what? 40mm grenades and the Carl Gustav are some of the most used weapons in the game. Maybe I get killed by them so often because I play with hardcore damage.
    FrankCanada97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By FrankCanada97
    @MrKlorox said:
    " @DerekDanahy said:
    " @dboyz692002: If you like big sized maps you won't be dissapointed! This game is really fun. "
    Unless you've played a PC BF before this. The maps and playspace in BC2 are relatively tiny compared to earlier BF games. "
    Yeah, I remember when Conquest mode had 6+ flags.
    AvD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By AvD

I thoroughly enjoy it.

SSully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By SSully

Its an excellent multiplayer game. Plus if you have friends that have the game it is even better, this is one multiplayer game where people work together with or without mics, it can sometimes be a very beautiful thing.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By natetodamax

That seems like a question you would ask before buying it. Anyway, it's a really great game.

dboyz692002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By dboyz692002

yea i know i shulda ask before i bought it but i really wanted it because i had the first bad company and i throughly enjoyed it. so i thought let me get the second one because it was so good.    
    Kyreo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#13  Edited By Kyreo

if you don't have friends that play the game non stop then you wont like it.  I bought it loved it, then lost the sensation when I had played with my 57th random squad that didnt work together, then sold the game. 

but it is a pree good game.

dboyz692002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By dboyz692002

yea that's really the only thing that i think i wont like is the team work. youll have to go to different games with different people,  then teamwork is out the window. but there is always people out there who you can join teams with, plus there is the friends thing that is on live that you can play with the people you just played with so that could be another option. idk i just know that i ordered my game from ebay tuesday morning and it better be here today. I ordered it with usps so they deliver on saturday so i will get crunk if she doesnt send it to me today. i will call and complain, because it has never took this long for anything to be delivered to me.
    dboyz692002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By dboyz692002

but like i said all you have to do is add some friends who play the game, because if my friends dont play the game when i do, i just add some friends who i played with before and we play again so we know how to work together. That works most of the time.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.