Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Mar 02, 2010

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is the second installment in this spin-off Battlefield series. It has a more serious campaign and a vastly expanded multiplayer system.

My Bad Company 2 of the day

PhatSeeJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 17

Edited By PhatSeeJay

Played some conquest at the desert level and everything was more or less going down the pooper .. Were playing with three of my friends and we were shouting in outrage through Skype at how crappy everything was handled by our comrades. 

Suddenly I was alone against a Russian at A and he ran around planting mines... Meanwhile one of my friends was more or less calling the entire opposit team cheaters.
    Due to the damn dust, I was forced to move up behind him and knife him, successfully I might add... Then I ran up onto the road to shoot the mines, when a fucking tank rolled up right in front of my nose and triggered them, killing us both in the process. This is the exact quote;

Me (screaming) ; OH MY FUCKING GOD! WHO's the FUCKING MORON THAT ROLLS UP IN A TANK AND DOESN'T KEEP WATCH FOR MINES!!!!

My friend (screaming even louder); MEEEEE"!"!!!!!!1111 (he later complained with indoor voice that, to him, all mines are apparently invisible :P)

The other two just starts laughing at how hillarious the situation was.. Oh the weird situations you're faced with in that game.
    Had any insane Bad Company 2 moments?

PhatSeeJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 17

#1  Edited By PhatSeeJay

Played some conquest at the desert level and everything was more or less going down the pooper .. Were playing with three of my friends and we were shouting in outrage through Skype at how crappy everything was handled by our comrades. 

Suddenly I was alone against a Russian at A and he ran around planting mines... Meanwhile one of my friends was more or less calling the entire opposit team cheaters.
    Due to the damn dust, I was forced to move up behind him and knife him, successfully I might add... Then I ran up onto the road to shoot the mines, when a fucking tank rolled up right in front of my nose and triggered them, killing us both in the process. This is the exact quote;

Me (screaming) ; OH MY FUCKING GOD! WHO's the FUCKING MORON THAT ROLLS UP IN A TANK AND DOESN'T KEEP WATCH FOR MINES!!!!

My friend (screaming even louder); MEEEEE"!"!!!!!!1111 (he later complained with indoor voice that, to him, all mines are apparently invisible :P)

The other two just starts laughing at how hillarious the situation was.. Oh the weird situations you're faced with in that game.
    Had any insane Bad Company 2 moments?

pweidman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By pweidman

Keeping it short...., but I'm laser darting armor, and my friend runs in front of me, but didn't obscure my sight pic, and anyway, I'm like"wtf happened to my dart?", and he's 'You Shot Me!!!!", and I replied, "No way dude...?', and he turns and runs to me so I could see that blinking red light square on his head.  Pretty funny at the time and we both got a good laugh.
    ZimboDK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By ZimboDK

Sorry for necroing an old thread, but I really wanted to share an intense moment I had yesterday.
    Conquest on Laguna, my lowly rank 3 and 2 others go to defend point... A? The one with the burning chopper. I take position behind the chopper and almost immediately 3 guys come to take the point. My 2 teammates die almost instantly and I'm left to defend it by myself. I manage to take down the 3 others (2 medics and an Assault). Feeling proud of myself I reload, and 2 more come along. I take one down and.... I'm completely out of ammo. Crap! Crouch, drop an ammo kit and pray to His Noodly Appendage. Bullets are flying all over the place and when I look up, I have a grand total of 4 people against me, and no backup. Ah well, might as go out in a blaze of glory, so I aim and fire. 1 goes down, and another, 1 more and finally the last one drops. 7 guys dead, and I was hit a grand total of 3 times. I still don't know how I did that, but man I felt good that night :D

KimChi4U

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By KimChi4U

Telling my squad that "some idiot" keeps reviving me without clearing out any baddies. Turns out the idiot is my squadmate. 

Oh and was in a match the other day where I decided to switch it up and do some sniping for a change. I killed the same dude 7 or 8 times in a row (he was sniping on the other side). He finally switched to a shotgun, found me and put one between my eyes. I couldn't stop laughing about it.
    Donos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Donos

*sigh* Kiling every member of the same squad of medics 3 times over while they're spamming revives at eachother, then getting shot in the back and having them all run on by. Infinite revives and revive invulnurability are broken as hell.

xp0svolc0mx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By xp0svolc0mx

I've had soo many funny memories from Battlefield... This happened on Battlefield 2 (put I'm sure Bad Company 2 players can relate to this situation). I was driving in a jeep with my friend Matt in the gunners seat, as I made a sharp turn to the enemy base I noticed a tank driving slowly toward us. Luckily, he missed us and I was able to pull away and drive off. He started to chase us and I decided to ditch the car and drove it off a cliff (parachuting down to the water so he couldn't get us). I told my friend Matt of the plan (we were at a net cafe, he was sitting right next to me) and drove off the nearest cliff. As soon as the car drove off the cliff I jumped out and yelled "Matt get out!", he didn't get out. Try to imagine watching a car slowly falling off a cliff while you're frantically yelling "GET OUT OF THE CARR!!!" and then see your friend blow up with the car. It was pretty frustrating but funny.
    Avatar image for aestheticsynthesis
    AestheticSynthesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Shooting an AT4 straight up in the air then dropping my scoped view straight down to imitate a mortar. Took out one of those jeep things with three people in it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.