PC beta controls

SilentCommando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By SilentCommando

I just started to play the pc beta and I'm having a bit of a problem with the aiming and crouching controls. I can't figure out how to configure it so that I have to hold down the RMB to aim down the sight and press the crouch key once to toggle it. Right now, its vice versa, Does anyone know how to fix this?

ZeroSkull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ZeroSkull

I had this problem too, and from what ive figured out you cant change those controls.

SilentCommando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SilentCommando
@ZeroSkull said:
" I had this problem too, and from what ive figured out you cant change those controls. "
Really? Damn that's a bummer.....
Avatar image for suicidal_sniper
Suicidal_SNiper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Suicidal_SNiper

I had the same problem but quickly got used to it. I actually switched over to toggling it on MW2 as well.

MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By MrKlorox

This also bothers me (as well as lack of toggle sprint). To my knowledge DICE hasn't accepted this as as a bug to be fixed since older Battlefields also behaved this way. I've posted this in the bugs/glitches thread on their EAUK PC Beta forum and you all should do the same.

sodiumCyclops

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By sodiumCyclops
@MrKlorox said:
" This also bothers me (as well as lack of toggle sprint). To my knowledge DICE hasn't accepted this as as a bug to be fixed since older Battlefields also behaved this way. I've posted this in the bugs/glitches thread on their EAUK PC Beta forum and you all should do the same. "
Done and Done. It bothers me that such a small but vital option gets missed out in so many games. Why can't all games just include all control options?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.