Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Mar 02, 2010

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is the second installment in this spin-off Battlefield series. It has a more serious campaign and a vastly expanded multiplayer system.

So... I platinumed the hand grenade.

infininja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By infininja

I'm not sure I need to say anything more than Vantage Point is a terribly designed map.

MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By MrKlorox

Nice job! I'm still on Gold 7 or 8. Got Knife though!

sodiumCyclops

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By sodiumCyclops
    @Infininja said:
    " I'm not sure I need to say anything more than Vantage Point is a terribly designed map. "
    Great, because we need more grenade spammers :P

I think the only platinum I have is the F2000 and the RPG.
    Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#4  Edited By Hailinel
    @Infininja said:
    " I'm not sure I need to say anything more than Vantage Point is a terribly designed map. "
    Sounds to me like you found the vantage point.
    infininja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By infininja
    @MrKlorox said:
    " Nice job! I'm still on Gold 7 or 8. Got Knife though! "
    I was miles ahead with the knife until that map came into existence. Only about 20 more knives to go now. 

@sodiumCyclops said:
    " @Infininja said:
    Great, because we need more grenade spammers :P  I think the only platinum I have is the F2000 and the RPG. "
    If we're going to talk platinums: 

AUG 
    AN-94 
    M60 
    M95 
    M1911 
    MP-412 
    M93R 
    G3 
    Heavy Vehicle 
    Hand Grenade 

Feel free to cry noob, but any weapon I platinum gets abandoned to work on other stars. I haven't really used the M1911 since the first couple of weeks the game was out. Only 25 more to go on the MP-443 until I can move on to the M9. The TT-33 is a bitch because they messed up and made it 1000 kills to platinum. :| Also, air vehicle would have been finished ages ago (10 or less kills left) if I didn't prefer infantry combat so much. The only reason heavy vehicle is done is because I support my friends in tanks.
    MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MrKlorox
    @Infininja:  Daaamn... that's quite a list.  If knife's my first, it'd like to see my average knife to other kill ratio compared to the rest.
    infininja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By infininja
    @MrKlorox said:
    " @Infininja:  Daaamn... that's quite a list.  If knife's my first, it'd like to see my average knife to other kill ratio compared to the rest. "
    What's your platform and username? A little over 2% of my kills are with the knife.
    MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MrKlorox
    @Infininja said:

" @MrKlorox said:

" @Infininja:  Daaamn... that's quite a list.  If knife's my first, it'd like to see my average knife to other kill ratio compared to the rest. "

What's your platform and username? A little over 2% of my kills are with the knife. "
    Not seeing the direct ratio on bfbcs.com (PC, Klorox), but I get 4037 kills divided by 721 dogtags = 5.59916782 
    infininja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By infininja

Well, on 360 dogtags carried over from the demo. I assume you played a beta or demo of some sort on the PC because you have 527 kills the the knife. About 13% of all your kills are from the knife. 

I wouldn't be surprised if my percentage was a lot higher in the early days. I ramped up to 7 or 8 gold stars very quickly but it's been a slog to grab the last few.

big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#10  Edited By big_jon

Vantage point is bad. I can't wait to hit platinum with the Rex.
    PhatSeeJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 17

#11  Edited By PhatSeeJay

I only have three platinum stars, all of which I took long before Vantage Point came to be. First platinum I took was with the knife.. The second was with the  WWII M1911 .45. and third was with the tanks.

I love stabbing fools. :D

big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#12  Edited By big_jon
    @Infininja said:
    " @MrKlorox said:
    " Nice job! I'm still on Gold 7 or 8. Got Knife though! "
    I was miles ahead with the knife until that map came into existence. Only about 20 more knives to go now. 

@sodiumCyclops said:
    " @Infininja said:
    Great, because we need more grenade spammers :P  I think the only platinum I have is the F2000 and the RPG. "
    If we're going to talk platinums:  AUG AN-94 M60 M95 M1911 MP-412 M93R G3 Heavy Vehicle Hand Grenade   Feel free to cry noob, but any weapon I platinum gets abandoned to work on other stars. I haven't really used the M1911 since the first couple of weeks the game was out. Only 25 more to go on the MP-443 until I can move on to the M9. The TT-33 is a bitch because they messed up and made it 1000 kills to platinum. :| Also, air vehicle would have been finished ages ago (10 or less kills left) if I didn't prefer infantry combat so much. The only reason heavy vehicle is done is because I support my friends in tanks. "

I'll have you know you're such a n00b I'm so l33t!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.