Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield: Bad Company

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Jun 23, 2008

The venerable Battlefield franchise returns for its second console-only outing, this time with a fleshed out single player campaign and a new multiplayer game mode, Gold Rush.

Bad Company?

MrQuinn99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By MrQuinn99

After playing 1943 I thought Id pick up a copy of Bad Company,I was surprised and shocked by how much fun it is.I would like to know if any of you guys still play the multiplayer regurlarly,cos I really enjoy this game and I think it would be even better playing with people who play for fun instead of wannabe GANGSTAS telling me how good my mum is in bed all the time!(by the way,she is not good in bed,she's rubbish!)

Anyway,If any of you guys still play Bad Company and fancy some COMPANY!!!Feel free to send me a friend request.My PSN ID is NotsoMightyQuinn.

Im also always up for  game of 1943 which i have got onPS3 and 360 so you send me a request on XBOX if you want,Gamertag:TheGenreSpanner.

Cheers.

Nerje

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Nerje
    @MrQuinn99 said:
    (by the way,she is not good in bed,she's rubbish!)
    How... do... you.. know... euuuuuuuurgh
    insanejedi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By insanejedi

I haven't played post-1943 but since Bad Company is in the outliers outside of Halo and Call of Duty, you get a lot more level headed people.

and... ew...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.