Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield Heroes

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Jun 25, 2009

Battlefield Heroes is EA DICE's casual take on the Battlefield series. It features a cartoon-like graphical style and is played from a third person perspective. It is also a "Play 4 Free" game.

Battlefield Heroes "Cannot find build" fix -- i think

Out_On_Bail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

Edited By Out_On_Bail

I see I wasn't the only person to have this problem, and I just finished downloading it so here's what I did to fix it.  

First thing I did was cleared the cookies, but I think the problem wasn't so much that.

Using the link in the article that was posted by Ryan seems to be what we most likely all have in common.   
    Instead, goto http://www.battlefield-heroes.com and log in using your EA information.  Then clicking on play now -should- start the download.  

Make sure to scroll down to the end of the user agreements before you click OK. I'm not sure if this is necessary, but it doesn't hurt to be sure.  

I'm pretty sure the most important part is making sure you are logged into your EA Account.  If I can help I will, but I'm computer-stupid.  But when I did all of the above, I got it working for me.  Hope it helps.
    Out_On_Bail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By Out_On_Bail

I see I wasn't the only person to have this problem, and I just finished downloading it so here's what I did to fix it.  

First thing I did was cleared the cookies, but I think the problem wasn't so much that.

Using the link in the article that was posted by Ryan seems to be what we most likely all have in common.   
    Instead, goto http://www.battlefield-heroes.com and log in using your EA information.  Then clicking on play now -should- start the download.  

Make sure to scroll down to the end of the user agreements before you click OK. I'm not sure if this is necessary, but it doesn't hurt to be sure.  

I'm pretty sure the most important part is making sure you are logged into your EA Account.  If I can help I will, but I'm computer-stupid.  But when I did all of the above, I got it working for me.  Hope it helps.
    damnboyadvance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By damnboyadvance

That's not the actual fix. If you are trying to download it but it says "Cannot find build," make sure you are:

• Installing it while on an administrator account, and
    • You are logged on before you click Play Now,

I had the same problem, but the problem was mainly that I wasn't logged in.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.