Avatar image for commencefailure
CommenceFailure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By CommenceFailure

Just wondering what any of my video game peers think about the new Battlestar Galactica TV show. Personally its my favorite and very possibly the best show ever made. Not a discusion of what shows you think are the best. Just, what do you think of BSG?

Termite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#2  Edited By Termite

I knew someone who liked that show...

I wonder what happened to him....

Anyway, I've never watched it. I always get reminded of that L.Ron.Hubbard book that got made into an even worse movie

Avatar image for deactivated-15136
deactivated-15136

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By deactivated-15136

BSG is definitely up there in my top 5 shows of all time.  I hate to say anything is the best ever but if I had to pick, this would be it.

ysselzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ysselzor

ya bsg is very very good i started watching it a few weeks ago and now i am on the 3rd season.  
There are not that many shows that can hold my interest for that long, so it must be good

HRPuffNStuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By HRPuffNStuff
@StinkyM said:
" Just wondering what any of my video game peers think about the new Battlestar Galactica TV show. Personally its my favorite and very possibly the best show ever made. Not a discusion of what shows you think are the best. Just, what do you think of BSG? "
You think that is good go back and watch the origional from the disco 70 days. Now that is an AMAZING show for it's time.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.