Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bayonetta 2

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Sep 20, 2014

The sequel to the critically-acclaimed action brawler Bayonetta, this time with a two-player online co-op mode and exclusive to the Nintendo Wii U.

Just finished the game- ask me anything

amir90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By amir90

Hey giantbombi duder and duedetts. I got lucky and got the game about 4 days before the release date in my country, I just finished the story mode on the 3rd climax (the highest diffiiculty available on the get go). I am currently working on finding all the collectiables and playing tag climax, which is a lot of fun, and an easy way to farm halos.

A couple of advice.

- Play Bayonetta before you play the first one. Just trust me on this one :)

- Buy the bat and crow upgrade asap,lots of value here.

- If you have already played the first one, I recommend playing this one on the the third climax

- If you didn´t like the first game, whetever it be gameplay or the Bayonetta character/style, then this game is probably is not for you.

- The requirement for platinum ticket from Rodin is a lot higher than the last game, but farming halos is also a lot easier.

- The game is about as hard as the last one. Maybe the highest difficulty is a bit easier here than the last one.

- This game feels shorter than the first one. But that could be that I am more experienced with this type of game.

- The challenges that you find through the story mode are easier this time.

- Tag Complex has some secrets in them, so do take the time to try it out, every now and then.

Master_Funk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Did you play with the game pad or a pro controller? Wondering if its worth it to get a pro controller for this game.

amir90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@master_funk: Gamepad, feels good to play on it. I will try the pro controllertoday and give you some feedback.

ttocs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

You said "Play Bayonetta before you play the first one. Just trust me on this one :)" Do you mean play part 2 before you play the original?

TobbRobb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By TobbRobb

@ttocs: I think he meant the other way around. Clarification would be nice though.

amir90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By amir90

@tobbrobb: @ttocs:

You can technically play in whatever order you feel like. But to me personally, the story made more sense after I finished Bayo2. Some people would claim it is best to just play the first game first. But to be honest, who got any of the story bits in the first game? I sure didn´t.

WesternWizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How hidden did you find stuff to be? 7 Chapters in and it feels less hide-and-seek-y than the first game (although there have certainly been things tucked away out of the way with hearts and pearls and LPs, I just keep finding them).

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.