Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bayonetta

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Oct 29, 2009

Bayonetta is a "non-stop action game" from PlatinumGames. The titular character is a witch who can use hair-based magic, as well as firearms attached to her feet, to battle fallen angels and other foes.

Am I missing something? (or: How to beat up walls quickly)

ProfessorEss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By ProfessorEss

So I'm enjoying Bayonetta's gameplay and craziness so far but I think I must be missing something in regards to these walls - the ones where you have to lift the statues, dodge the lightning, go into Witch Time, run to, beat up and progress.

I'm talking about the second one in particular (it turns into a bridge). I get to it and beat down but never have nearly enough Witch Time left to get across it.

I'm loving the combat but my patience always run out quick when I'm stuck on a tertiary gameplay aspect with not even the slightest idea of what I should do.

L'il help?

thebeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By thebeast

I was stuck for a while on this too - you have to attack/trigger the statues first, then before you press the button which activates Witch Time, run back to the bridge, activate Witch Time, then attack the bridge/wall.  

ProfessorEss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By ProfessorEss
    @TheBeast: Thanks a bunch Beast.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.