Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bayonetta

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Oct 29, 2009

Bayonetta is a "non-stop action game" from PlatinumGames. The titular character is a witch who can use hair-based magic, as well as firearms attached to her feet, to battle fallen angels and other foes.

At an impasse in Bayonetta

JCGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Edited By JCGamer
    I'm at the level where you are supposed to kill several waves of enemies using nothing but your weave attacks and have a time limit of around 3 minutes. I've played this section for several hours now and I've gotten super close ,I think, but to no avail. Really annoying section. The problem is that the more I play that level, the crapper I get at the weave combos. I guess I'll put it down for a bit and come back to it later when I'm fresh. Hope this level doesn't turn out to be one I can't pass. Would love to get through this game one day.
    JCGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By JCGamer
    I'm at the level where you are supposed to kill several waves of enemies using nothing but your weave attacks and have a time limit of around 3 minutes. I've played this section for several hours now and I've gotten super close ,I think, but to no avail. Really annoying section. The problem is that the more I play that level, the crapper I get at the weave combos. I guess I'll put it down for a bit and come back to it later when I'm fresh. Hope this level doesn't turn out to be one I can't pass. Would love to get through this game one day.
    TobbRobb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By TobbRobb
    @JCGamer: That's the burning city right? You can attack them regularly during witch time, which I found a lot easier then spamming weaves. Well on normal at least. There is some Alfheims who force you to only use WW though... They were kind of a bitch.
    Avatar image for superfluousmoniker
    SuperfluousMoniker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

I think the katana's PKP combo counts as a wicked weave for these purposes; it's easy to spam and covers a wide range.

fox01313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#4  Edited By fox01313

Can't quite recall how to get past that but it's possible unless it's one of those challenge rooms that's optional, been a while since I played it but I know it's possible. Do remember that I skipped past most of those challenge rooms as they were stumping me too or just didn't have the patience to get through to learn the stupid pattern for them.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.