Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Beard

Object » linked to 398 games

Beards are visible facial follicle growth, commonly associated with adult male homo sapiens. In video games, beards are commonly found in character customization systems (i.e. Rock Band) or when pirates are involved (i.e. the Monkey Island series).

Maintaing your Beard, in style.

fetchfox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By fetchfox

Hello, and welcome to maintaing your beard!

This is a simple topic where I wish to enlighten all my bearded brethren that there are certain things you MUST do to keep your beard fresh and nice,

whatever the size

so that you may rise... to beard glory.

- First: get yourself a beard trimmer. This is the most important tool to make certain your beard stays even. We don't wan't you looking like a hobo now, do we? I advise you getting one that's cordless, electrical and adjustable. Trim the line and stay fine.

- Second, neckline. You might want to grow it all out, but you should still maintain that fine line. It'll give you class. There are certain rules for this line, so make you sure you pick the right one for your face.

- Third, wash it with shampoo and then perhaps some conditioner. You want it smooth and clean for yourself and potential lady fingers.

Now, these are all preliminary tips. I recommend checking out the link below for several more in depth tips on how grow your beard, maintain it and style it.

And for all those of you out there that are in despair over your own slow growth, fear not... you're not alone, and there is hope. I myself does not have the magnificent beard of some the gods that walk this earth. But by growing, trimming and having patience I've grown myself something I deem worth keeping.

Now I should mention that my beard isn't recently trimmed, so it's a bit shabby at the moment.

So go forth and grow!... and you will get that beard GLOW.

BEARDS

No Caption Provided

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By I_Stay_Puft

I for one am jealous of people who can grow a pretty decent beard. If anything I can grow the facial hair equivalent to a Steve Buscemi.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I usually keep my beard under control.

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

My beard is always a mess because I have no reason to keep it looking nice, so I only ever trim it when it gets so long that it gets annoying. I do wash it though. I mean it's a figurative mess, not a literal one.

Always keep your beard clean.

medacris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I just want to say that your Captain Haddock avatar is incredibly appropriate for this kind of thread.

fetchfox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_stay_puft: Don't fret mate, there's usually something you can do with it. What's your growth like, specifically? Chin stubble, patches?

@medacris: Thanks, the thought struck me. And I do love that avatar.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.