A Slight Correction...

MCXCI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By MCXCI

After visiting the official website of Artificial Mind & Movement, I noticed something a little off in their "About" page. The obligatory "About" page said this about the Canadian developer:  

"Based in Montreal, Artificial Mind & Movement (A2M) is Canada’s leading independent game developer, employing 500 talented people in Montreal (Quebec) and Santiago (Chile). Since 1992, A2M has released 70 titles across every game platform, with over 28 million copies sold worldwide. Our studios work with the industry’s top publishers and licensors, including Activision Blizzard, Bethesda, Disney, Electronic Arts, Fox, Konami, LucasArt, Viacom and Warner. A2M is committed to producing unparalleled game experiences with original or licensed intellectual properties. Over the past three years, A2M has ranked simultaneously amongst the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 and Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies."   

Really? What it should've said was this: 

"Based in Montreal, Artificial Mind & Movement (A2M) made WET. We are really really sorry...

WET is by far, the worst game I've played this year.

MCXCI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By MCXCI

After visiting the official website of Artificial Mind & Movement, I noticed something a little off in their "About" page. The obligatory "About" page said this about the Canadian developer:  

"Based in Montreal, Artificial Mind & Movement (A2M) is Canada’s leading independent game developer, employing 500 talented people in Montreal (Quebec) and Santiago (Chile). Since 1992, A2M has released 70 titles across every game platform, with over 28 million copies sold worldwide. Our studios work with the industry’s top publishers and licensors, including Activision Blizzard, Bethesda, Disney, Electronic Arts, Fox, Konami, LucasArt, Viacom and Warner. A2M is committed to producing unparalleled game experiences with original or licensed intellectual properties. Over the past three years, A2M has ranked simultaneously amongst the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 and Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies."   

Really? What it should've said was this: 

"Based in Montreal, Artificial Mind & Movement (A2M) made WET. We are really really sorry...

WET is by far, the worst game I've played this year.

asurastrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By asurastrike

Google a2m. I guarantee it won't come up with Artificial Mind & Movement.

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 31

#3  Edited By AgentJ

jesus dude, Wet wasn't that bad. Or at least what I played of the demo wasn't. 

SoothsayerGB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By SoothsayerGB

The "ATM" is a great way to get your money's worth.

Baillie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Baillie

Head out of your ass. The game is in no way the worst game this year.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.