Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Below

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Dec 14, 2018

A minimalist action-adventure game by Capy for Xbox One and PC, incorporating elements of both roguelikes and discovery-driven games.

Below - any E3 news?

JohnLocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey all,

I am curious if anything came from E3 about Below? I think there was a tiny gameplay trailer shown on the Microsoft press conference, but the game seems to be pretty much missing in action again. I wonder if this thing is actually going to ship at some point?

As a side note, I was discussing E3 with a friend and we were both surprised at the lack of Borderlands 3.

Cheers.

deckard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I think the theme of this E3 was "everybody was surprised at the lack of X at the show." A lot of games that were assumed to be locks for appearing (even ones that appeared at past E3's!) simply weren't there. But I do believe Below was at Judge's Week or at a separate event a few weeks ago because Alex tweeted about seeing it again and confirmed that it still exists.

skuski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

I was very surprised by the absence of Below and The Last Night... I feel like there is one more high-profile Indie game that was announced last year for Xbox One (an exclusive), but the name is escaping me... Regardless, it was also absent :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.