Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Beyond Good & Evil

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Nov 11, 2003

The story of a young, curious, and green-loving photojournalist named Jade, out to unravel an alien conspiracy on her home planet of Hillys.

Ryan's review of this game?

Venatio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Venatio

He was playing this right, he talked about it in detail on a bombcast, did they go ahead and cancel the review? I know he was out sick after PAX but I thought his review was done well before PAX 

I'm gonna buy the game soon anyway so I know it's great, especially for 800 MSP but I'm still curious

EpicSteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By EpicSteve

If the review isn't up by now, there isn't going to be one. It wouldn't be timely at all. 

ShaneDev

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By ShaneDev

Should they really even bother reviewing it? They didn't add any new features did they? I thought it was just better graphics. If thats the case then why bother the quick look would do in my opinion. 

Venatio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Venatio
    @ShaneDev said:

" Should they really even bother reviewing it? They didn't add any new features did they? I thought it was just better graphics. If thats the case then why bother the quick look would do in my opinion.  "

The reason I'm asking is because he specifically said that he was working on a review
    JazGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By JazGalaxy

Did he? I've never really nown them to review old games. I know they did a quicklook. Other than that, I thought he was just playing it to play it.
    LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#6  Edited By LordAndrew
    @Venatio said:
    " The reason I'm asking is because he specifically said that he was working on a review "
    There have been multiple times in the past where they said a game would be reviewed and it never was.
    Venatio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Venatio
    @LordAndrew said:
    " @Venatio said:
    " The reason I'm asking is because he specifically said that he was working on a review "
    There have been multiple times in the past where they said a game would be reviewed and it never was. "
    Yeah well aware of that, like Jeff's lost FUEL review 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.