Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bionic Commando Rearmed

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Aug 13, 2008

Bionic Commando Rearmed is a remake of the classic NES game, Bionic Commando. Although it was designed mainly as a marketing tie-in to the 360 and PS3 game also called Bionic Commando, it was actually far, far better received by critics than the real console game.

How long is this game?

Thrawn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Thrawn1

I'm considering buying an arcade game, and I want one that will last a while. I already have Geometry Wars 2, N+, Braid, and Ikaruga.

Vaxadrin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Vaxadrin

About 14 levels.

Thrawn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Thrawn1
    Vaxadrin said:
    "About 14 levels."
    ok, but how long does that last? how long will i realistically be playing this game? any replayability?
    HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By HandsomeDead

And it's about 14 relatively hard levels too.

Vaxadrin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Vaxadrin

I still haven't beaten it and have owned it since it released, so to me the game is at least a month long.

Leon31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By Leon31

It really depends on how fast you pick up the mechanics of the game and how good you are with them. If you pick them up fast you might get through the game in a week. As  Vaxadrin also said, you could also go for a month before beating it. I'm in that same group. There is replayability especially in the challenge rooms they give you. Plus, trying to find the 4( I think it's 4 ) special rooms can add another week on. So I would say your looking at a good ammount of time and replayability with this one.

Thrawn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Thrawn1
    Leon31 said:
    "It really depends on how fast you pick up the mechanics of the game and how good you are with them. If you pick them up fast you might get through the game in a week. As  Vaxadrin also said, you could also go for a month before beating it. I'm in that same group. There is replayability especially in the challenge rooms they give you. Plus, trying to find the 4( I think it's 4 ) special rooms can add another week on. So I would say your looking at a good ammount of time and replayability with this one."
    sweet, i'll probably get it.
    Bennyishere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By Bennyishere

There are a lot of collectibles and upgrades that will have you go back into each level, and with the 56 Challenges and local multiplayer, it's not a short game. You could also try the game on Super Hard like I did, that'll probably require a year or two of practice :| I gave up on Super Hard, but I did do Hard....

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.