Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bionic Commando

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released May 18, 2009

Bionic Commando is the follow-up to the NES classic of the same name. The game revolves around the protagonist's bionic arm used for swinging, and combat.

My Bionic Commando Review

SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By SpaceInsomniac
    SenatorSpacer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By SenatorSpacer

Sweet review, just picked it up today and looking forward to playing it.

venom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By venom

Very good review. Very informative. I am on the fence when it comes to buying this game but I might just pick it up and hope that they fix the issues with the multiplayer that you mentioned because the mp does seem pretty good.

SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By SpaceInsomniac

The game is worth picking up, but not for 60 dollars while it's currently broken.   It's reviewing poorly, and I don't think it's selling well, so you might want to wait for a price drop, or for a developer promise to fix the game.  I've also posted quite a bit on the official forums, and anyone with any complaint about the game has been completely ignored so far, so I'm not sure if they'll fix the issues or not.  With that in mind, especially if you care about the multiplayer, there's no way you should pay full price for this game.  

Glad you hear you liked my review, though. :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.