Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bionic Commando

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released May 18, 2009

Bionic Commando is the follow-up to the NES classic of the same name. The game revolves around the protagonist's bionic arm used for swinging, and combat.

The best part of Bionic Commando.

emnii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By emnii

I'm playing Bionic Commando on xbox. This theme is probably the best part of the game and entirely deceptive. I mean the game itself is okay but when it starts like this, with an elegant theme, I wanted to hope that there was more to it than shooting dudes and swinging. I know that's all there was to the original and I'm not asking for the Citizen Kane of videogames but it starts with the foundational theme of a government that cast aside it's soldiers as ugly reminders of their past and, thus far, it's done nothing with it. The storytelling just devovled into a bunch of snarky assholes yelling at each other. Oh well.

Here's a megaupload link for an <a href="http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZS8JUYV0">MP3 download of the theme</a>.
    StarFoxA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By StarFoxA

HTML only works if you say "insert > HTML," but it's easier to make links by selecting it and hitting the little link button to the left of insert.

Venatio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Venatio

I know exactly how you feel, I always think alot about a games story and Bionic Commando started out great but then it had no story whatsoever until the end 

But it did have fun gameplay and amazing music, and when those two things combined it just got even more awesome

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By HandsomeDead

Does anyone know where I can get the rest of the soundtrack? I loved the action theme.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.