Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

BioShock 2

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Feb 09, 2010

Ten years after the events of the first game, Subject Delta is awoken and must unravel the mystery behind the Big Sisters and his own past in the ruined underwater city of Rapture.

Controller support added to PC! Question about Minerva's Den

Sagalla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Sagalla

So one of my big issues with Bioshock 2 on the PC was that there was no controller support, and now it's been added in! I much prefer using the Xbox controller for the analogue movement speed, it makes games like this more cinematic as you explore the environments... I lost my save though and have to replay a good chunk of the game.. Would I miss out if I play through Minerva's Den before I finish the main storyline??

Avatar image for president_barackbar
    President_Barackbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

AFAIK Minerva's Den has nothing to do with the main storyline, it is a side story. Also, although they added controller support, my one big complaint about it is that they don't allow you to customize your controls at all.

kedi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By kedi2

It's been a while since I've played it, but as far as I remember Minerva's Den has essentially nothing to do with the main story.

RIDEBIRD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 7

You can just go straight in to Minerva's. It has very little to do with the main story.

PimblyCharles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Woah, thanks for letting us know it now supports a controller! I was shocked to see how I was able to use the GFWL code in Steam and have Bioshock 2 appear in my library. Was more shocked to see I got Minerva's Den for free! Plan on going back now and playing Minerva's Den with a controller.

Sagalla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Sagalla

Thanks guys, I'll check out Minerva's den next time I boot it up. I never got the hang of shooting and using plasmids with the keyboard and mouse combo, and this is a game worth a second look :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.