Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

BioShock 2

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Feb 09, 2010

Ten years after the events of the first game, Subject Delta is awoken and must unravel the mystery behind the Big Sisters and his own past in the ruined underwater city of Rapture.

The Rapture Metro Pack

AndyAce83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By AndyAce83

How are we suppose to play The Rapture Metro Pack add on? I play and play and play... Never ever get to play on those maps. I have seen people get the achievements but I am miles away. Do anyone have a strategy other than patience times infinity to play those maps?

icicle7x3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By icicle7x3

You will probably never see them in regular play. The only real way to play these maps is to set up a party with people that have the DLC and hope the DLC maps will come up. If one person does not have the maps, then they will never show up.

AndyAce83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By AndyAce83

@Icicle7x3: I know. But there are achievements to be had, so I want to play them publicly. So I wondred how other people have gotten those two achivments Aqua Incognita and Territorial. I have seen other players have those two, so I wondred how they got them.

icicle7x3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By icicle7x3

II got those myself, and you have to start a party and all queue up for a public game together. Only way I know of getting these achievements.

AndyAce83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By AndyAce83

I see. Thats unforutunate cuz I havent got alot of friends on Xbox who own that game and fewer who have bought the DLC. Darn!

icicle7x3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By icicle7x3
    AndyAce83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By AndyAce83

@Icicle7x3: Thanks :-)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.