Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

BioShock Infinite

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Mar 26, 2013

The third game in the BioShock series leaves the bottom of the sea behind for an entirely new setting - the floating city of Columbia, circa 1912. Come to retrieve a girl named Elizabeth, ex-detective Booker DeWitt finds more in store for him there than he could ever imagine.

BioShock Infinite: Factions Trailer

fjordson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By fjordson

Amazing. Sounds so interesting. Though Irrational would have me even more hyped if they released that E3 demo that had the press going crazy.
    DonPixel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By DonPixel

Looking good!! This and Skyrim are becoming my Hype favorites recently

CapsizingHeart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By CapsizingHeart

I'll say the same for this as I said about the first two BioShock games - I really wish, even if just for one novelty mission, they'd give us a window into when either Rapture or Columbia weren't ravished by violence. For me Rapture was the most interesting part of the first two games, shame the only time we got to see it was when it was in ruins.

BBQBram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By BBQBram

@CapsizingHeart: Well they've been making this analogy the whole time; Rapture was like a museum, shit had already gone down when you arrived. In Columbia your actions will be the catalyst for the events in the city. Don't know if we'll see snippets of daily life but at least we'll get to see the decline into war and chaos instead of discovering the details of a history.

Avatar image for james_giant_peach
    James_Giant_Peach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By James_Giant_Peach

God this game looks so good.

CapsizingHeart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By CapsizingHeart
    @BBQBram said:

@CapsizingHeart: Well they've been making this analogy the whole time; Rapture was like a museum, shit had already gone down when you arrived. In Columbia your actions will be the catalyst for the events in the city. Don't know if we'll see snippets of daily life but at least we'll get to see the decline into war and chaos instead of discovering the details of a history.

The city already looks pretty fucked in the demo videos. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.