Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

BioShock Infinite

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Mar 26, 2013

The third game in the BioShock series leaves the bottom of the sea behind for an entirely new setting - the floating city of Columbia, circa 1912. Come to retrieve a girl named Elizabeth, ex-detective Booker DeWitt finds more in store for him there than he could ever imagine.

How much longer does this game have? (minor spoilers)

Relenus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

I just recently got this game from the current Steam sale, and while I liked it initially it's really wearing on me now that I'm at the Vox Populi revolution. I still want to complete it because I want to experience the ending for myself (somehow I've avoided all spoilers about it), but I'm not sure how much longer I can soldier through all the shooting galleries. How many hours would you guys say the game has left from when you get told to visit Lady Comstock's grave?

jslack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

You are probably about 3/4 of the way through. I found it really fast from this point on. I personally felt the same way you did, was getting bored of the shooting galleries. On a positive note, the last part of the game is unique, and you can totally power through. Stick with it! Ending is worth it.

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

You got over the most grueling slog of the game and is where I got to in one sitting before I asked the same question. You still got about 3-4 hours to go though, so you may need to take a break if you have been playing all day. Depending on how you are equipped the last level can be a bitch to get through too.

Relenus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@crusader8463: @jslack: Good to know, I think I'll break for today and then finish it up tomorrow. Thanks.

crithon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By crithon

hmmmmm depends, this is closer to the end, but could be a lot of "wait took a wrong turn where am I suppose to go? Oh wait, found the grave no wait I'm not suppose to be here." Like this is the same point Vinny spent on finishing Bioshock Infinite for the spoiler video, so maybe an hour and a half's worth.

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

When they did the ending stream, that's where Vinny started from.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.