Follow

BioShock Infinite

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Mar 26, 2013

The third game in the BioShock series leaves the bottom of the sea behind for an entirely new setting - the floating city of Columbia, circa 1912. Come to retrieve a girl named Elizabeth, ex-detective Booker DeWitt finds more in store for him there than he could ever imagine.

Jeff was on Spoiled Games with Adam Sessler and Kevin VanOrd

Eojay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Spoilers, obviously. Adam Sessler sits down with Jeff and Kevin from Gamespot for half an hour to discuss everything about the game.

StrawHat_NPC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By StrawHat_NPC

Nice ill watch this when I'm finished work. Between this and the GB and the GS spoilercast I'm gonna be spoiled with people talking about this game this week.

cloudnineboya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I bet sessler chews tobacco. look forward to the second part, this was enjoyable i likie.

Istealdreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Istealdreams

it was good, but I hope @jeff gets a chance to read some of the topics here about the ending before the GB spoilercast because a lot of the points that they were not aware had answers in the game; actually do.

rotorious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Thanks for the link!

doe3879

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By doe3879

Did they ever mention when they'll be doing the GB spoiler cast?

Winternet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I need to finish the damn thing so I could watch this and listen to the upcoming spoilercast.

golguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

it was good, but I hope @jeff gets a chance to read some of the topics here about the ending before the GB spoilercast because a lot of the points that they were not aware had answers in the game; actually do.

The part that jumped out at me was what Jeff said about the ending where Elizabeth couldn't truly eliminate Comstock because the multiverse is infinite. It was what I originally thought until I realized that Elizabeth now had the power to make infinity-1 so she could permanently stop the Comstock variable in her multiverse.

Brad has been reading these topics so he'll probably bring up that point.

mano521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@golguin said:

@istealdreams said:

The part that jumped out at me was what Jeff said about the ending where Elizabeth couldn't truly eliminate Comstock because the multiverse is infinite. It was what I originally thought until I realized that Elizabeth now had the power to make infinity-1 so she could permanently stop the Comstock variable in her multiverse.

Brad has been reading these topics so he'll probably bring up that point.

that and the explanation (sort of) of why anna / elizabeth can do all the tears. I'm pretty sure it was explained that she could do it because her pinky finger was cut off in bookers universe while she went to comstocks. Thus, she exists in more than one universe at the same time and (i guess) that gives her the ability to open tears.

Sooperspy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 17

#10  Edited By Sooperspy

Ha yes! Called this in the spoilercast thread. I'm definitely going to watch this today.

NeoCalypso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All three of them seemed to completely misunderstand the whole drowning of Booker(and why she did it) part of the ending.

Mrsignerman44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You can really tell how much Sessler loves this game. Bless the sess

Istealdreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Listening to them talking right now just has me shouting at my screen.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.