Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

BioShock Infinite

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Mar 26, 2013

The third game in the BioShock series leaves the bottom of the sea behind for an entirely new setting - the floating city of Columbia, circa 1912. Come to retrieve a girl named Elizabeth, ex-detective Booker DeWitt finds more in store for him there than he could ever imagine.

Need some advice so i can party like its 1999

thebunnyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By thebunnyhunter

Now im not the bestest at these games and i died more than my fair share on hard. For some unkonwn reason i want to party like its 1999 and should probably take some advice from all you "PROs" out there. Does anyone have any tips for the 1999 mode? Any good effective tactics for different enemies you found during your playthroughs. Which infusion is the most advantageous? Just any good advice to help another out during their voyage?

Azteck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Azteck

I'm assuming this was meant to be posted under the Bioshock Infinite forun, so I call upon the mods to rectify this.

MODS, DO MY BIDDING.

thebunnyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@azteck: I remember setting it to the Bioshock Infinite forum, it must of been changed to GD when i edited my post D:

Azteck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Azteck

@thebunnyhunter: Yeah lots of people run into that issue, so it's no big deal. It'll just get moved and it'll be alright.

musclerider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

I haven't played the game but it must be pretty dope because I read that whole post and have no idea about what any of it could possibly mean.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d4cf64585b7
    deactivated-57d4cf64585b7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Throw back as much MadDog 2020 until your heart and liver give out and you die.

Ohhhhhh. Bioshock? I have no idea. This really needs to be moved.

Forderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

possession is your best pal. RPG duders are fucking tanks on 1999, but one possess and they'll suicide.

Make fucking sure you're prepared for the first handyman fight. I walked into it with a pistol and a sniper rifle.

Hope to god you find the invulnerable after skyrailing gear.

fox01313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

It's quite rough, especially early on before the shield, just make sure to kill people first then pick up loot after unless really needing health. Also get used to possessing & running past the first two turrets as taking them on is very rough on this mode.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.