Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

BioShock Infinite

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Mar 26, 2013

The third game in the BioShock series leaves the bottom of the sea behind for an entirely new setting - the floating city of Columbia, circa 1912. Come to retrieve a girl named Elizabeth, ex-detective Booker DeWitt finds more in store for him there than he could ever imagine.

Question about Elizabeth at the end (Spoilers)

Levianth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

At the end you know how you see all those different timeline versions of Elizabeth, in the game is Elizabeth's model transformation set? Is the Elizabeth I had at the end the same one everyone gets or does her model change based on how you act in front of her?

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

You can choose either of the choker pins, but I'm not aware of any other differences...

Levianth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's a shame, throughout the game I really felt like Elizabeth was noticing and sort of adapting the style I took, from things like spare Slate to savaging people with my melee executions. I think it could have been really cool to have her appearance vary based on which sort of alignment you ended up choosing, and then seeing all of those variations in the final scene.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

That could totally be the case- I've only played through once, though.

MikeJFlick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MikeJFlick

I honestly feel that alot was stripped away from the game(final product is still fantastic though) It seemed like they were originally going for multiple endings with Liz changing in reaction to you and what you do(first time liz runs away from you is an example of what I believe was left over and also the spare slate thing)

Levianth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikejflick: I was actually shocked by just how little the sparing of slate affected things. You see him later in a cell but that's the only thing you get, he's not even interactive. I'd love to see a post-mortem on this game.

rebgav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By rebgav

@levianth said:

@mikejflick: I was actually shocked by just how little the sparing of slate affected things. You see him later in a cell but that's the only thing you get, he's not even interactive. I'd love to see a post-mortem on this game.

Slate is totally interactive if you consider shooting someone in the face to be an interaction.

MikeJFlick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@levianth said:

Yeah I think Slate was suppose to be a fairly larger role, you were suppose to see him transform from broken man in prison(or not at all) to Vox Second in Command after Bookers death in the Vox Reality to give you deeper insight about how much things have really changed before meeting up with Daisy/Fink as the Vox'o phones suggests, otherwise what was the point of the big introduction to him as a character who has in depth knowledge of you.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.