Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

BioShock

Franchise »

Bioshock is a series of award winning first person shooters published by 2K Games. The first and third games were developed by Ken Levine's Irrational Games, while the second installment was handled by 2K Marin.

The next Bioshock location after Infinite?

• 58 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

emfromthesea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

Personally I'd be most excited to see them take on the space race time period. But aside from incorporating the crazy stuff that happens at the end of Bioshock Infinite, I wouldn't want it to have any other ties to the past Bioshock games.

wagwarn3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I think being in space in the far future would be good:

For the city- A city on the surface of mars, 'Olympus' (not one like red faction guerrilla, more some like where oxygen is one of the games main mechanics)

Plot- An evil dictator who rules the city of Olympus is controlling his people by force through the use of a new mineral that has been used as biological weaponry, which he implements into his soldiers to keep control of the population(it enhances peoples DNA structure, giving them 'powers' such as telekinesis or fire manipulation).

The Player- Solomon Tucker, a mercenary who has been dispatched to Olympus to kill the dictator.

wagwarn3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think being in space in the far future would be good:

For the city- A city on the surface of mars, 'Olympus' (not one like red faction guerrilla, more some like where oxygen is one of the games main mechanics)

Plot- An evil dictator who rules the city of Olympus is controlling his people by force through the use of a new mineral that has been used as biological weaponry, which he implements into his soldiers to keep control of the population(it enhances peoples DNA structure, giving them 'powers' such as telekinesis or fire manipulation).

The Player- Solomon Tucker, a mercenary who has been dispatched to Olympus to kill the dictator.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

Hopefully, the next location will be "non-existent."

I enjoyed the first, loved the second, and enjoyed the third the first time I played it. After that, I started slowing despising it.

Willza92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wagwarn3: do you have like a space lighthouse? Is the lighthouse The Sun!?!? The oxygen mechanic sounds good, although ticking down bars in video games always add more stress than fun, imo.

cornbredx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

We don't need another one, necro thread.

We don't deserve another one.

We won't get another one.

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

The Unemployment Line

FinalDasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

#59 FinalDasa  Moderator

Don't bump old threads. Especially to make a dumb joke.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.