Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

BioWare Montreal

Company »

A studio opened under the BioWare name in 2009 to work on the Mass Effect franchise.

Rest in piece Montreal

Pixel_Junkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

soulcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By soulcake

Wait what. Ok so after a google search it seem they will be merged with Motive studios witch is a EA studio also in Montreal working on Some parts of EA's Battlefront 2 Which is a Dice game. So they have gone from a full grown studio, to a EA slave company for Dice's EA Battlefront this seems like a real bummer.

nnickers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The most surprising part of this article for me was hearing that Kim Swift is working on that new Star Wars game.

ripelivejam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seems ME:A was ill conceived from the start but still feels like they got the short end of the stick, and all the blame. Hope things work out OK in the end for those involved.

ME:A seems like a fine time waster on pc probably for the right price, but I should still experience the originals myself first I feel. Also quite a bit on my plate atm.

Brendan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Started out with the best ME:2 DLC, and now this :( There are talented people working there so I hope they can work their way back from this.

OurSin_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At least they seem to be keeping their jobs instead of lay offs. I think andromeda isnt a bad game just mediocre, they probably could gave turned a sequel around but the internet exploded into hyperbolic madness.

ArtisanBreads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

At least they seem to be keeping their jobs instead of lay offs. I think andromeda isnt a bad game just mediocre, they probably could gave turned a sequel around but the internet exploded into hyperbolic madness.

I really wish they put more into the multiplayer. There is a great game there it just so lacks in content.

sammo21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 45

Should have never slapped "bioware" on their studio. They aren't losing their jobs so no big deal really.

Darth_Navster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

I kinda liked Andromeda, so to me this is a loss. RIP BioMon

forteexe21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By forteexe21

It'll be hilarious in a few years the rebrand it to Bioware Motive.

The_Nubster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

Woof. At least theyre keeping their jobs and merging, instead of all being let go. Sad to see how ME:A went for them, but I hope good things can come from them still.

GundamGuru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

We basically already heard this from Jason's Kotaku article. He mentioned they gutted the ME:A team to work on Battlefront 2. I guess now they're just sending everyone who was left on over and making it official. I wish they'd have at least finished the story they started to tell with ME:A, but I guess EA just wants to cut all ties and move on.

I hope they're not thinking they can just pass the ME fanbase on to Anthem like nothing happened, that Destiny-clone isn't even remotely similar. I hope it does well for them, though. At least it seems nobody lost their jobs.

Avatar image for schrodngrsfalco
    SchrodngrsFalco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

Well that's just rude. Unless you meant "Rest in Peace."

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb67033e3422
    deactivated-5bb67033e3422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

So expect Battlefront to have forced transgender plots bad animation and terrible faces?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.