Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

BioWare

Company »

BioWare is a game company that is currently owned by Electronic Arts (EA). It specializes in making role playing games that usually involve deep and engaging stories.

Bioware achievements

thisisdell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By thisisdell

Do you think Giantbomb will ever add Bioware achievements to the site.  I played Dragon Age: Origins on PC.  Since the game doesn't use Steam achievements they don't get pulled into my profile here on giant bomb.  Think they would ever include these?

trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By trophyhunter

no way to small of a thing to even bother with

jeff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

#3  Edited By jeff

No plans at the moment, but if they keep supporting that system in the future, maybe I can convince some of the guys to take a look at it.

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By CL60
    @Jeff said:

" No plans at the moment, but if they keep supporting that system in the future, maybe I can convince some of the guys to take a look at it. "

If they continue doing it, I wouldn't put it behind them to put it in The Old Republic, and making it similar to WoW achievements. And I think that should be put on the site if it happens.
    thisisdell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By thisisdell

Sweet, thanks Jeff and peoples!

Rothbart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Rothbart

Dude, that'd be terrible, then I'd have to actually care about those darn achievements! My OCD is bad enough as it is! 

Still, it's funny to think that Bioware has become big enough to have it's own achievement server thingie.

Avatar image for deactivated-63efc336e9a4d
    deactivated-63efc336e9a4d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

@Jeff: 

This is of no relevance Jeff, but what if you made a pact, of the top staff members. It'd be similar to the Brat Pack...or Boyz in Da Hood
    No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.